New Stuff Faster

General Discussion
Overwatch needs new content constantly in order to be enjoyable, not only for me but for most others as well. I get that it take a long time to make anything that goes into the game like events, heroes, and maps, but does it really take 1-2 months in between new patches? Come on already, use the PTR for actual testing this meta has been the same for what seems like forever. Every game is a Tracer, Genji, Winston, and DVa. We need this game to be more fluid with the pool of heroes that get picked and we need to get out of this stale meta. Give buffs to those who clearly need it and don't be afraid to test stuff out, even if it doesn't make it live. We need to have something to do other than defend against a Tracer or Genji solo ulting you in the backlines.
it's the tank meta buddy. idk where u been
I want more of the existing content to not suck.
i.e. Mei, Sombra, Hanzo, Symmetra, Torbjorn, Bastion, Doomfist

Also Reaper is a bit lackluster, and Zarya might need a tweak to get back into the meta.
Agree with the premise of the OP's post.

Changes faster, but smaller ones so there is less risk.
02/19/2018 06:12 PMPosted by GollyWiz
it's the tank meta buddy. idk where u been
It is? In Plat/High Gold, it’s still the same ol’ dive that’s been around since S5. Only difference is that Hog and Moira are seeing some more play.