To The New Forums We Go! (My Goals for the New Forums)

General Discussion
02/20/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Raikeran
02/20/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Denogg
When is it live ?

February 20, which is today.

That's what I thought too, where is it!!! I want to see it!!
02/19/2018 09:05 PMPosted by JellyandJam
Don’t worry, Im not going anywhere PyroPanda.

Let’s do this;)

Anyone else in the mood for punching toxicity in the face?

I’ll be posting in the new forums with this question but I wanna post it here to see if you guys think what I think.

So the new forums basically has a positive rating system and you can grow through “trust”
Do you think they will be putting a system like this into the actual game and the forums is just a test site?
Also I’m gonna miss some of the threads that posted valid points with backed up evidence. But I feel like the devs are trying to filter some of the stuff coming through here with down voting holding more of an impact.
I will just kiss as much butt as I can... wait, not!
0/10 needs more "BEER"

TO THE FUTURE
As long as nobody puts anime in their signature...
02/19/2018 09:34 PMPosted by PyroPanda
02/19/2018 09:07 PMPosted by SunDragon
I won't be going anywhere pyropanda. Glad to see you love the concept that much and I can't wait for your weekly concepts. Also we can put gifs in now?

You can start putting GIFs once you’ve gained a high amount in your trust level, I think. More details about the weekly hero concept thread will be revealed tomorrow...and I think I’d like your hero to be the first to showcase!

Cheers,
- PyroPanda

You want Amir to be the first showcased? I'm honored, but I was thinking of putting him back up when I finished something. It doesn't matter though, I'll do it.
02/20/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Denogg
02/20/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Raikeran
February 20, which is today.

That's what I thought too, where is it!!! I want to see it!!

Dunno if they have a preview available, but here's the link to the announcement about it - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761366034
02/19/2018 09:40 PMPosted by ShadowDarter
This Bastion main wont be leaving anytime soon, Catch you on the new Forums.

I shall see you on the new forums as well! Wait...you’re a Bastion main! I should prolly say:

Bwoo bwoo beep! Beep boop bwoo beep boop! Boop bwaa beep boop!

Better? :D

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 09:47 PMPosted by RichC
PYRO PANDA, I SALUTE YOU!

intenal squealing
RICHC! MAH MAN! I SALUTE YOU AS WELL! HAVE A BEER!!!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 09:55 PMPosted by JSConnor
grabs a sign with my face on it

Connor...if that’s your way of encouraging us, then so be it. Also, you’re an awesome BEER - er, I mean...awesome memeber of the Zen Cafe!!! Cya on the new forums!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 10:08 PMPosted by AntiBravoman
im not going anywhere either!

I know you won’t! I shall see you on the new forums and expect great things from you, my friend!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 10:11 PMPosted by SgtTin
Wait, were going to be able to post GIFs?

Oh boy, now they've done it!

02/19/2018 08:43 PMPosted by PyroPanda
Put GIFs into my signatures!

*manicial laugher*
JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT I HAVE IN MIND!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 10:24 PMPosted by BorhonGamer
We'll see all of you on the flip side!

Yes, Borhon indeed. I’ll see you all of you on the flip side! Like...flipping pancakes? Flipping...burger patties? Why am I hungry? WHY DID I MAKE MYSELF HUNGRY?!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Supernerd
Onwards! To the future!

whoosh
To the future we go! I expect great things from you, Supernerd!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/19/2018 10:36 PMPosted by ChibiFox
I may not be well known, but i'll be there along side all of you!
^.^

It is good to know we shall stand together as one. My friend, we shall unify all what is positive in the forums and light the spark of hope for all to see.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda
02/19/2018 08:43 PMPosted by PyroPanda
One Last Cheers!
- PyroPanda <3

Omg I hate when people do this..

BUT YOU MADE ME CRY! I DON'T WANNA LET GO!
The feels when you have been on these forums since launch yet nobody knows you. :P
I will be posting on the new forums as well
02/20/2018 04:23 AMPosted by NerdGurl720
Sorry I couldn’t write this sooner buddy, but I can’t wait to see what the new forums are bringing. You are one of the people I looked up to when I first joined the forums if I’m honest, the way you just write things with ease was something I strived to do. Now looking at all of us here, I like to know that a bit of that rubbed off on me. Thanks for being such a great friend and strong member Pyro! Cya on the flip side!

NerdGurl720, for the longest time...ever since I joined the Zen Cafe, you’ve been such a caring and wonderful friend. The Zen Cafe threads and its Discord entirely changed the way I saw the forums, and Overwatch in general. In the words of your main:

“I am touched by your support.”

Although you can only hear that voiceline when she gets 10 post-match votes, you’ll get to hear that for every person you’ve changed...including me. See you on the flip side, my friend.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/20/2018 04:24 AMPosted by SPGG
wow i wasn’t really expecting me thank you pyro it means a lot and don’t worry pyro there’s gonna be a lot more threads about junkrat on the new forums

also on a side note i hope you fix your pc it must really suck not to have one

laughs nervously
J-Junkrat threads?! WILL THEY EXPLOSIVE?! Ok...calm. SPGG, I’ve always appreciated you. When I first told my friends my...PC situation, you were among the first to reply. That’s awfully kind of you.

And also...my PC situation is alleviated a bit. Although it’ll take time to actually begin the process. When I hop back online, I hope we get to play together!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/20/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Felryn
so OW is the new forum guinea pig

fascinating, i already don't want the changes for the other forums lol

sad trombone
Too bad...you’ll be seeing them soon enough! See ya on the flip side, my friend!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/20/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Titanium
02/19/2018 10:11 PMPosted by SgtTin
Wait, were going to be able to post GIFs?

Oh boy, now they've done it!

This is sooo not going to end well.

I love it.

devlish smile>:)
evil laugher>:D

SUBMIT TO THE POWER OF GIFs IN MAH SIGNATURES! Titanium, see you on the other side!

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

02/20/2018 05:12 AMPosted by noodlebleps
Honestly I’m gonna miss this place, but as long as all the cool and positive people are there, the new forum will be just as addictive.

I shall miss this place too...but we all must move on. And don’t worry...us positive people will be here to stay. See you on the flip side, my friend.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda
Gif signatures would be SOO dope. I used to post on some Street Fighter forums WAYYYY back in the day, I cant remember the name. But they were the go-to forums for the Evo pros, etc. Anyway, they had gif signatures and I had the DOPEST one of Ibuki.

Yeah...those would be cool.
"This is much better than a cabana on the beach." - Ana

I'll see ya'll on the other side! ♡
02/20/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Endlave
The feels when you have been on these forums since launch yet nobody knows you. :P

Same here, though, to be fair, I don't post often.