What do you think of me?

General Discussion
Post #3299
Database filed in.
/question/
“What do you think of me”
/question/

Local database saves. Sending to Watchpoint: Gibraltar file computer.

Ok enough with the silliness. What do you all think of me? Be honest. I don’t care what you say, I’m not super sensitive. So..opinions?

Also I’m making h is because many other forum posters are doing and I say “Why not?”
The backsides of your knees smell good af.
02/19/2018 09:53 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
Post #3299
Database filed in.
/question/
/question/

Ok enough with the silliness. What do you all think of me? Be honest. I don’t care what you say, I’m not super sensitive. So..opinions?

Also I’m making h is because many other forum posters are doing and I say “Why not?”

Thanks for the lovely dinner. I enjoyed getting to talk with you and other forum users. You are such a chill and nice guy on the forums, and that’s awesome! And I really find your threads interesting. I can’t wait to see more of you on the new forums! I tip my hat to you, CoolBiz125.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda
I'll be short and sweet, I think you're pretty great ;p
Post #3299
Database filed in.
/question/
/question/

Judging you with the few moments I've been aware of your presence of say you are as your name implies "cool" also Zen icon just adds to the cool.
You cool!
Jelly approves;)
02/19/2018 09:57 PMPosted by PyroPanda
Post #3299
Database filed in.
/question/
/question/

Thanks for the lovely dinner. I enjoyed getting to talk with you and other forum users. You are such a chill and nice guy on the forums, and that’s awesome! And I really find your threads interesting. I can’t wait to see more of you on the new forums! I tip my hat to you, CoolBiz125.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda
And I salute you! And my first post on the new forums should be a pretty good one.

02/19/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Rosen
I'll be short and sweet, I think you're pretty great ;p
Thanks, that’s a nice compliment. I may not know you as well as I know my phone screen from posting too much on these forums, but I can tell you’re a pretty nice person yourself.
You seem nice enough.