Forums are getting deleted so:

General Discussion
02/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Chineseshell
02/20/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Evonoucono
Moira needs a nerf. Why?
She is over performing like there is no tomorrow...

But Genji and Tracer are fine even though they constantly over perform and can be played on every map and have the highest pickrates at GM levels. OK dps main.

We can't talk about top 1% of players here.
Lets talk the average player, so a gold/platinum player.
-Genji is underperforming
-Tracer is underperforming
You know I would be SHOCKED if they at least didn't statistically get better as you move up the ranks. Fortunately enough they do.
They are balanced.
02/20/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Hamoze
02/19/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Evonoucono
-Moira needs a nerf

downvote from me

Didn't know you disagreed with balance. How unfortunate.
I'm a dumpster. Lala lala.
“Mercy is fine”

If being boring, non-engaging, and absolutely soulless to play is “fine”, I’d hate to hear what you think is “not fine”.
Lets not forget that Symmetra is a viable secondary healer! :D
02/20/2018 01:06 AMPosted by fayescarlet
“Mercy is fine”

If being boring, non-engaging, and absolutely soulless to play is “fine”, I’d hate to hear what you think is “not fine”.

She was always boring. At least she's boring and balanced now.
-You deserve the rank you have

I upvoted your post just because of this. Way too many people can't face this liberating truth.
02/20/2018 01:06 AMPosted by fayescarlet
“Mercy is fine”

The only thing she's lost since launch is the ability to instantly rez 1 or more people. She can still rez once per 30s, it's not instant, but it's there.

So many people spam #RevertMercy, yelling about how boring she is now.

News Flash: If the only thing you enjoyed about a hero was hitting Q once every 3 minutes at best, then you didn't enjoy that hero to begin with.

Mercy has literally always been the generic healer archetype. She still is, and she's still good at it.
02/20/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Evonoucono
02/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Chineseshell

But Genji and Tracer are fine even though they constantly over perform and can be played on every map and have the highest pickrates at GM levels. OK dps main.

We can't talk about top 1% of players here.
Lets talk the average player, so a gold/platinum player.

Lol you don't get to pick and choose. You can't say [X] hero is overpowered then talk about a particular group of players. If a hero is overpowered then it is their kit that makes them that.
I completely agree with that one tricks ruin the game for everyone
Moira is more fine then Genji and Tracer, just sayin.
I'd just like to say that:
-Mercy is fine
-Genji is fine
-Moira needs a nerf
-Tracer is fine
-Ana needs a buff
-Junkrat is ridiculously annoying
-One tricks ruin the fun for 5 others
-You deserve the rank you have
Just needed to get this off of my chest, because my controversial opinions will be down voted into oblivion. And now... that no longer matters.
Thanks for understanding.

I disagree with 1-2 of those things, but am upvoting you because the downvote meta in this forum is juvenile and anti-discussion.