Jeff, could we get a skin refining for Symmetra?

General Discussion
This isn't anything major changing in the game and such, but with all the great new skins coming out, would there be any chance in going back to some of the old skins in fine tuning their look?

My example would be like Symmetra's Devi and Goddess skin, her dress from her breast going up around her neck and down to the back as well as the holes and along the edges of her skirt look so choppy, it's not as smooth like many other skins and if you turn her just right, you can see the thin skin line on the inside of her legs

I am not sure if anybody else notices other skins that are like this, but any chance the blizzard artist team would consider refining the skin's look a bit to be more up to par with the other legendary skins?

Thank you <3
I'd rather them spend the dev resources on balance, improved reporting, a way to stop kb+m on console, and new heros/maps. It's zero sum. Any effort they put into this stuff takes away from the stuff I listed above.
02/20/2018 12:56 AMPosted by VPLewboski
I'd rather them spend the dev resources on balance, improved reporting, a way to stop kb+m on console, and new heros/maps. It's zero sum. Any effort they put into this stuff takes away from the stuff I listed above.

I’m pretty sure they have different teams for art/design, balancing, etc.
We get your point and we want that too.
But the Art Team isn't the same, and we aren't talking about redesigning everything but yes take a closer look and smooth / sharp things a bit.

Yes, their artists will definitely solve all the issues you mentioned.