One more pun before the new forums

General Discussion
what do you call a Mccree in the new chinese new year skin?

Mclee
02/20/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Magmatic
ummm.. Not a lot of actual puns here. OP should change title to "One more cheesy one liner before the new forums". What's next? Alanis Morrisette lyrics to illustrate "irony"?

Pun
[puhn]
noun
1. the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.
2. the word or phrase used in this way.

Examples:
  • A vulture boards a plane, carrying two dead possums. The attendant looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carry on allowed per passenger." ("Carry on" =luggage vs. "carrion"=dead animals)
  • Santa’s helpers are known as subordinate Clauses. ('subordinate clause" is also a grammatical term)
  • She had a photographic memory but never developed it. ("developing" is a process used to make photographs)

• I've said 4 puns in a row, which mas aMEIzing!
    Enought for you to go pharah-away down the roadhog of torbjornlence
    What do you call the president of argentina?

Mcree!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauricio_Macri
    02/20/2018 09:02 AMPosted by ZekeShining
    I've said 4 puns in a row, which mas aMEIzing!
    Enought for you to go pharah-away down the roadhog of torbjornlence

I did appreciate "roadkills." Otherwise you're just putting characters names in other sayings "a-Mei-zing", attempting a joke "MISSES the punchline", or..something else "roadhog of torbjornlence"

"Roadkills"..pretty solid though.
    Who would we say is the most energetic for battle?
    My bet is on Zarya, seeing how she gives off so much energy. Then again, Reinhardt gets so charged up at the idea of bashing bodies and all.
    This pun is going to be very hardt to get through.
    What do you call a D.va who gets unmeched and rage quits because the opposing team won't kill her?

Baby Lea.va
    02/20/2018 11:52 AMPosted by RekkaWave
    What do you call a D.va who gets unmeched and rage quits because the opposing team won't kill her?

Baby Lea.va

I can't blame her: she never was a big fan of losing her main streaming device. That certainly won't boost her viewer counts, though.
    I heard big thick coats we're Mei'd in china
    Tf xD weren't we doing this like 10 hours ago?? Where are the new forums at