Petition - Doomfist Cute Spray Requirement

General Discussion
Dear Community, Blizzard & Jeff,

With this forum topic I would like to start a petition to change the requirement of the cute spray from Doomfist.

As we all can clearly agree this achievement is way to hard, and not based on skill, it's luck based. I don't mind having an luck based achievement but it has to be doable, and this one is way to hard to do.

So with this petition I would like to ask people to like and leave your comment to lower the number of people required in Doomfist ult from 6 to 4 which is the number of kills/hits we need for most cute spray achievements.

Please people leave your comment and like this thread so we can have some attention to this subject!
Agreed
I don't play DF but yeah his ult doesn't even hit more than one lol. I think the only way to do it now is to have a zarya grav 6 people, but like poor zarya so much pressure.
02/20/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Leewo
I don't play DF but yeah his ult doesn't even hit more than one lol. I think the only way to do it now is to have a zarya grav 6 people, but like poor zarya so much pressure.

Yeah myself I like Doomfist and it's not bad to teamup with a Zarya to try and get an achievement but 6 people is insane.

And there are enough Achievement collectors out there missing Doomfist achievement because it's almost impossible to get. Unless you like ignore all game mechanics, objectives & teamates and just play for pure achievement which is kinda the thing we should not encourage in my opinion.
I agree, please Blizzard this would be a good change
This would be nice indeed +like
-signed

Please fix this broken achievement
+1 even 4 is hard to pull off
I have to be the bad guy here and disagree, changing the achievement would cheapen it for those that already have it.

I would suggest changing the ultimate itself by making it a lot quieter and faster.
02/20/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Ninniq
+1 even 4 is hard to pull off

Yeah indeed, but +4 is atleast a reasonable number.

How many times the enemy team pushes and there is a sniper or phara you cannot pull in Grav cuz they wont get on point :(
02/20/2018 11:49 AMPosted by theirishfuse
I have to be the bad guy here and disagree, changing the achievement would cheapen it for those that already have it.

I would suggest changing the ultimate itself by making it a lot quieter and faster.

I do disagree with you for the simple fact you really have to 100% chase this achievement ignoring basic game mechanics like Objectives, Teamates, Winning to even get this achievement.

And this should really not be the case, in my opinion you should be able to get this achievement while still playing normally like all other achievements in the game.
Yeah, I do agree with FistingPower, he also has alot of good arguments which are true.
Doomfist’s achievement along with Sombra’s “Hack The Planet” Achievement are the two hardest ones.
02/20/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Cirocband
Doomfist’s achievement along with Sombra’s “Hack The Planet” Achievement are the two hardest ones.

Yeah but the Sombra one is atleast still reasonable since it's instant and has a big range. Example I got that one on 3 accounts just by playing Sombra, sure you still need a bit of luck but it's not so insane as Doomfist
02/20/2018 11:52 AMPosted by FistingPower
02/20/2018 11:49 AMPosted by theirishfuse

I do disagree with you for the simple fact you really have to 100% chase this achievement ignoring basic game mechanics like Objectives, Teamates, Winning to even get this achievement.

And this should really not be the case, in my opinion you should be able to get this achievement while still playing normally like all other achievements in the game.

I’ve gotten it for two of my friends by playing as we always do, would be three but a Torb turret kill one guy out of my last big grav.

I don’t have Cratered or Halt State, this plagues me but, I don’t think changing the achievement is the way to go; the ult it super easy to avoid so why not buff the ult?
I agree.
02/20/2018 12:04 PMPosted by theirishfuse
02/20/2018 11:52 AMPosted by FistingPower

I’ve gotten it for two of my friends by playing as we always do, would be three but a Torb turret kill one guy out of my last big grav.

I don’t have Cratered or Halt State, this plagues me but, I don’t think changing the achievement is the way to go; the ult it super easy to avoid so why not buff the ult?

Yeah please read again you are already stating it yourself, you and a friend are playing dedicating yourself for the Cute spray not for winning the game.

Which in my opinion should not be the case, sure you can try to get achievements for heroes most of us do that but it most not be so extreme that we keep saving and ult and waiting for the Zarya ult to even get this spray which most likely will result in a loss.
Threat moved because of new forums:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/petition-doomfist-cute-spray-requirement/56