Rez.

General Discussion
Seriously. Why is rez still in the game. No one enjoys it. No one. I love mercy but right now she is a rez bot.

Rez = bad
02/20/2018 11:30 AMPosted by SilentShadow
Seriously. Why is rez still in the game. No one enjoys it. No one. I love mercy but right now she is a rez bot.

Rez = bad
mercy is fine now.
02/20/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Alanar

Rez = bad
mercy is fine now.

Rez still isn't balanced.
explain "isn't balanced"

where does it fall out of balance for you?

Rez = bad

At this point the way they keep nerfng it they may as well take it out. They keep trying to make it harder to get a rez off and no one wants to protect her while she's trying so she'll rarely get rez' s off anyway. I like rez but it's just making her a super easy pick now when she goes for it.

Rez = bad

They are not removing it. Stop with this. They've already come down on A. Not reverting her to 1.0 and B. Not removing it.

Let it be and start actually learning to deal with it in the game. JFC.
02/20/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Krik
explain "isn't balanced"

Widow gets a pick on a out of position target.
*Mercy rezzes*

Widows deserved pick gets reversed.

This isn't a hate post on mercy players. I am a mercy player. But i don't think rez is fun nor is skillfull.
Mercy is slowed to a crawl when she goes for a SINGLE Rez now. She's a sitting duck, you have no excuse to complain about preventing Mercy from using Rez.
Boohoo, people complain about a rez when Junkrats riptire is too strong and needs to be nerfed.

With or without rez, mercy s healing is second to none. Good luck killing an opponent if she is healing.
02/20/2018 11:44 AMPosted by SilentShadow
02/20/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Krik
explain "isn't balanced"

Widow gets a pick on a out of position target.
*Mercy rezzes*

Widows deserved pick gets reversed.

This isn't a hate post on mercy players. I am a mercy player. But i don't think rez is fun nor is skillfull.

Never understood the "deserved" mentality.

Always reminds me of making sure we give out participation trophies after games to the little kids so as to not hurt their feelings.

rez is not always guaranteed for Mercy. It doesn't take skill to push a button. But it does take some common sense as to when.

Rez will not go away. Its so much easier to counter it than ever before. Until i can teach my buddies to throw a shield down and let me rez behind it. :-P
I just play like it isn’t there anymore. It seems like they didn’t want it in the game to begin with
Cast time and statue mode are both bad... but that was what was required to balance rez... Personally I'd rather they replaced rez with something else so I wouldn't have to suffer through cast-time and statue-mode... those things really do not fit in her mobility kit...
02/20/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Qwazi
Cast time and statue mode are both bad... but that was what was required to balance rez... Personally I'd rather they replaced rez with something else so I wouldn't have to suffer through cast-time and statue-mode... those things really do not fit in her mobility kit...

I agree!
The sudden abrupt stop to rez, kills my momentum. I am highly mobile, don't stand in a spot very long, to rez always makes my cringe.
Wat?

I rarely get a good rez off at all now. Usually its some random that died right when we capped the point or moved the payload lol.
She's sorta slowed and can't take any other action during Rez for a reason. Moira tells it to you and now I will, stupidity is not a right.