PTR Sombra Is Basically a Walking UAV.

General Discussion
Now that she can see all damaged enemies through walls when their health drops below 100%, she can actually act as a personal radar for her team. Now flanking heroes like Tracer, Genji, or even an ulting Reaper or McCree that get scratched in the slightest will no longer have the element of surprise. Interesting.
It's not showing up on PTR, it's still 50% health or less. Not sure why, also how are we supposed to tell if the enemy is actually critical HP, will we get baited into our own death now?
I'm going to queue as Widowmaker with my mate playing Sombra, and he's going to basically call out every single target and when they're visible.
Hacker uses map hack....

Jeff: Play nice. Play fair.
Sombra: Where’s the fun in playing fair?

On a serious note. That probably is a little op.
Incoming Sombra meta
Let’s be honest, how many time in game (except in team fight where you can already see your foes) are you at less than 100% of your health pool ?
I was thinking about it, I'll update my PTR and test it later. Right now it seems to be a wallhack all the time.
02/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Ashram
Let’s be honest, how many time in game (except in team fight where you can already see your foes) are you at less than 100% of your health pool ?

*Laughs in 199/200HP Genji.*

Yeah, that's true.

However I think it should be 75% HP or less. Or perhaps 50% HP or less along with enemies she hacked.
That does seem unfair, her wall hack passive didn't need any changing tbh, as currently it only shows up the low health enemies (ie the ones she has no trouble killing)
No it's bugged, did you play on the PTR? (As in the balance update isn't there, it's still 50%)
Am I the only one that finds this to be more a nerf than a buff?

I get in big communication games, it'll be a buff, but the lower rank solo q players, this is a nerf, since before, anyone you could see, was low enough you could probably snipe them and get a free pick....now thats not the case.

I prefer the old way, I wanna know that the people I see are LOW on HP and easier for me to deal with.
02/14/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Mel
No it's bugged, did you play on the PTR? (As in the balance update isn't there, it's still 50%)

I'm aware. I made this post in response to the patch notes.
I feel like sombra changes will work at her best is when the player is in full communication with their team call outs, and clean up kills will be a lot more effective; I think all and all this update coming will help her be able to solo more effectively.
02/14/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Zenn3k

I get in big communication games, it'll be a buff, but the lower rank solo q players, this is a nerf, since before, anyone you could see, was low enough you could probably snipe them and get a free pick....now thats not the case.

I prefer the old way, I wanna know that the people I see are LOW on HP and easier for me to deal with.

Like a different color scheme indicating different levels of HP? Yellow to indicated enemy HP below 100%. Red when their HP dips below 50%?

When you have a Lucio stuck on speed boost and a Sym that thinks she can support the team.

...ok, to be honest that scenario is kinda rare, you're more likely to get a solo healing 76 kappa
02/14/2018 12:14 PMPosted by CubiaBeta
02/14/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Zenn3k

Like a different color scheme indicating different levels of HP? Yellow to indicated enemy HP below 100%. Red when their HP dips below 50%?

This would fix the issue of not knowing exactly how much health they have and risking death
As someone who is looking forward to playing a whole lot more Sombra, this doesn't sound like a good idea.