Can we get some more lore, please?

General Discussion
The last bundle of lore we received was the doomfist comic. Morias lore was so vague, we're left with more questions than answers. Please jeff, its been months. Give the community something to talk about other than balance complants!
I would love more lore, and want the maps to update to reflect that lore. Like Numbani with the Doomfist release.
D.VA please.

After her butcher, she needs it. COME ON CHU! I KNOW YOU KNOW D.VA NERDS LORE!
We would all love more lore. Why the devs won't give it to us, I'm not too sure. The only reason I can think of is quality over quantity, but at the rate it is coming out, each hero better have a 200-300 page book and the general story must be a separate book of about the same length ;)
I mean, couldn't you basically view the uprising event as a lore dump?

Assuming "uprising" is just a general term for a list of events relating to the overwatch world, it could be seen as a huge lore deposit every year :3
02/15/2018 03:06 PMPosted by AzshFayd

Assuming "uprising" is just a general term for a list of events relating to the overwatch world, it could be seen as a huge lore deposit every year :3

Ok, when uprising happened what did we learn?
Also, adding tidbits of info atleast once a month is far more effective than once a year.
02/15/2018 03:06 PMPosted by AzshFayd

uprising gave us no new information

:3