Don't change Hanzo

PTR Feedback
Don't change Hanzo !!!!
Let's change him and push him to the better place!
02/16/2018 04:19 AMPosted by KAMISAMA
Don't change Hanzo !!!!
Scatter Shot user?
02/16/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Vism
Don't change Hanzo !!!!
Scatter Shot user?

Most likely the only source of his kills on Hanzo :p
Don't change Hanzo !!!!

The kind of guy to get the

12 Scatter Arrow Kills
13 Eliminations

card
Don't change Hanzo !!!!

Of course it will be nerfed.
You won't avoid it.
Make Hanzo Great Again!
02/16/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Synaesthesia
Make Hanzo Great Again!

Again? What do you mean again? When has anyone ever been like "we could really use a Hanzo here, guys"....?
Hanzo has the lowest winrate of all heroes.

But could there be a ability thats more better than scatter without being broken? Im not sure about that.
Just let him get some fresh changes that could make him viable, having most of his power in scatter is probably why he's in a bad spot now
Better be prepared for another succesful rework.
Don't complain about Hanzo changes until you see them. You never know, they may be amazing.

I would love scatter to be less powerful but more consistent for example.

I like the idea of keeping the animation but turning it into a 10 degree 10 meter cone aoe, directed opposite the facing wall. 250 damage with 20% fall off damage.
As someone with 240+ hours on Hanzo, I think he does need a change. Scatter is useful for self protection but its not fair. I was apprehensive at first but now that I have heard the ideas Blizzard has, I'm all for it. Gimme dat side-stepping ability so I can maneuver better.
02/16/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Swaggaraptor
As someone with 240+ hours on Hanzo, I think he does need a change. Scatter is useful for self protection but its not fair. I was apprehensive at first but now that I have heard the ideas Blizzard has, I'm all for it. Gimme dat side-stepping ability so I can maneuver better.

You know if Hanzo can side step wouldn't that sort of make combat roll pointless for Mcree? seems like having two characters with too similar abilities.
02/16/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Terry
Don't change Hanzo !!!!

The kind of guy to get the

12 Scatter Arrow Kills
13 Eliminations

card

Seriously I have seen cards like that. scatter hide 8 seconds doing nothing and then next scatter. God how I dont miss maining hanzo...
Don't change Hanzo !!!!

I think they should definetly change Hanzo because the scatter can actually kill Zarya or Orisa and i think the changes are perfect because he has a way to dodge a dive character and he finally has a damage ability that requires SKILL.
02/16/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Pyrofool
02/16/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Swaggaraptor

You know if Hanzo can side step wouldn't that sort of make combat roll pointless for Mcree? seems like having two characters with too similar abilities.
Adding Hanzo's Lunge will make McCree's Combat Roll pointless??

I don't even know I can roll and fully reload to fight the enemy back!!

You are talking like Hanzo's Lunge will make McCree's Combat Roll despite they have nothing relate each other. If Hanzo's Lunge made McCree's Combat Roll unusable, we would talk about it then.
Even if youre good at hanzo he needs to change. The fact that his winrate is so low is because of 2 major issues: Inconsistency and the teams attitude when they have a hanzo in their team. Even if you do great as hanzo but you loose because the team comp wasnt working for example, the entire team is going to throw because "its hanzos fault so im picking torb". That mentality has to go through the window and the only way doing that is to make his damage and survivability more consistent. I think blizzard know what theyre doing. I have faith in them.
02/16/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Vism
Don't change Hanzo !!!!
Scatter Shot user?

I was going to say the same, see people on hanzo potg without scatter is a diamong for the eyes
I want Scatter reworked, not removed. That ability was in the cinematic, it's a bit harsh to remove it. If it wasn't then OK, but it is. Do something like the places were the scatter arrows land create small aoe near each one and ofc don't make it an one shot ability.