NEXT HERO: 20th or 27th of February

General Discussion
What do you think when we will get a offical video or hint or when he comes on PTR: When i look on Orisa it would be the 27th and the 27th would also be 4 Months after Moira. -?
More likely to be mid-March. That's when Orisa was released. Plus we have further changes and reworks to existing heroes to go through first.
If I remember correctly, Kaplan said they wanted to eventually slow down hero production (why, we'll never know) so I wouldn't 'expect' a hero every 4 months. However it wouldn't be unreasonable to get some sort of announcement around that time.

I have a feeling its an offense hero capable of negating some of the barrierwatch problems we've been having, but doesn't necessarily need to break the barrier to negate them.
I'd expect a teaser around the end of February and the reveal early - mid March. This is at least how things went with Orisa.

In practical terms that would mean a teaser next week or the week after (before or around the 28th, Orisa's was on the 21st), and the actual reveal after 1 or 2 weeks (Orisa was revealed after 1 week on a Thursday).
02/16/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Blam320
More likely to be mid-March. That's when Orisa was released. Plus we have further changes and reworks to existing heroes to go through first.

PTR always gets a hero 3 weeks before it’s released onto live, meaning we’re coming up pretty close to when the next hero will be announced.

That said it’ll probably be teased and put into PTR on the 27th.
02/16/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Sizukun
If I remember correctly, Kaplan said they wanted to eventually slow down hero production (why, we'll never know) so I wouldn't 'expect' a hero every 4 months. However it wouldn't be unreasonable to get some sort of announcement around that time.

I have a feeling its an offense hero capable of negating some of the barrierwatch problems we've been having, but doesn't necessarily need to break the barrier to negate them.
That statement from Jeff was apart of the fake Psyrene (I think that was the name) leak from last year.
02/16/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Ghostly

That statement from Jeff was apart of the fake Psyrene (I think that was the name) leak from last year.
Exactly. https://m.imgur.com/gallery/HD7wE

It was never officially stated that character production is slowing down.
02/16/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Ixron
It was never officially stated that character production is slowing down.

I'm fairly certain Jeff talked last year about planning on releasing about 3 per year for the first year or two, then eventually toning it down to 1-2 per year as a part of OW's long term production plan. I wasn't even aware of the fake psyrene leak.

Anyway Moira was on time and 27th heroes was just in trying during blizzcon probably...