What Is the Worst Type of Players In Game (Your Opinion)

General Discussion
I think Mercy mains who only pocket
one player are the worst
the kind that get everyone to report the 1 trick in their team... I'd be replying on my main account but people decided since I"m a bastion main they wanted to report me for X and Y things, I raised my voice in voice chat to defend myself because people kept talking over me, its like 4 people that don't look at my career profile on my main for that season and see I have a 55% win rate, could be higher but I keep getting people who throw because they think I"m throwing for being a bastion main, bronze problems.

I mean I"m already muted, just recently got this guy telling everyone on the enemy team and most likely my team to report me. even though I'm the most experienced player on the team looking at everyones current hero picks and their wins rates vs mine. getting 4 dps, for defense and it then being my fault. lul
Flanker players across the map crying for healing after taking 1 damage. Those same players then blaming the healer for their uselessness.
02/16/2018 09:36 PMPosted by VeniWotwot
Flanker players across the map crying for healing after taking 1 damage. Those same players then blaming the healer for their uselessness.

And then when you decide to be the nice guy and actually go help them, they complain about you leaving the team.

ya just can't win.
H a n z o m a i n s .
The kind of dps mains that think they're the center of the universe and everyone should play around them.
Any player that can't get good and wants heroes gutted, nerfed and put in easy mode because they suck and its not really the hero that is OP. Especially these cry baby support and F-Tier dps witch hunters.
the one that ignores me. it's not like i need some attention, for example i said we need healer, but no one the last picked hero isn't healer. i prefer when they said, "i play what i want." Then I realize he's still trying his best.
Selfish players who don't care about the team and only for their own enjoyment
Hanjo the scattah boi
I mean, bad hanzo players who wait 15 seconds to get a free kill by aiming at the floor.

BAMF: Bad Aim, Must Fan
McCrees who literally can shoot at NOTHING if they don't use the stun+fan combo. If you are using stun, at least aim at my head with your single bullet!

Random SpamRats
I know good Junkrats who are at least people who can predict movement and throw the bombs and kill... but a bomb falls on my head and kills me. The killcam shows a dude staring at the sky pressing M1 repeatedly.

Solo ults
"I can't kill you, we're both 1HP so I'm gonna waste my Q on you." Solo tire, solo barrage, solo blade, solo primal rage, solo whole hog, solo tactical visor. Not blaming the characters, just blaming the people who do this.

I also hate the Mercies who only focus on pocketting the Pharah and let the team die.
meta occult toxic players.

the " if its not meta you dont belong in my game " people. who do the fake reports on anyone that is off meta in comp.

there the worst.
02/16/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Fiotality
Hanjo the scattah boi
I mean, bad hanzo players who wait 15 seconds to get a free kill by aiming at the floor.

BAMF: Bad Aim, Must Fan
McCrees who literally can shoot at NOTHING if they don't use the stun+fan combo. If you are using stun, at least aim at my head with your single bullet!

Random SpamRats
I know good Junkrats who are at least people who can predict movement and throw the bombs and kill... but a bomb falls on my head and kills me. The killcam shows a dude staring at the sky pressing M1 repeatedly.

Solo ults
"I can't kill you, we're both 1HP so I'm gonna waste my Q on you." Solo tire, solo barrage, solo blade, solo primal rage, solo whole hog, solo tactical visor. Not blaming the characters, just blaming the people who do this.

I also hate the Mercies who only focus on pocketting the Pharah and let the team die.

Fan is sometimes more useful than flash>headshot>headshot because it outdamages extra burst healing, it’s easier to hit, and it comes out before the person is unstunned.

Now that I think about it, the only people that it’s very advantageous to headshot after flash are either people further away, or tracers.
For me, it's the Moira player who goes for kills and ignores their almost dead teammates.
Moiras who only use their ults offensively.
People who insta-lock the mains of one-tricks because they're doing bad. Yeah.. like that's really gonna help your team right?

Zenyatta's who only go DPS. Lucio's who only go speedboost. Mercy's who only pocket their group members.

Reins who play so agressively their shield is never up. D.Va's/Winston's who dive solo into the enemy team. Orisa v. Scatter. People who flank as Roadhog nearly the entire round. (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
People who yell at solo healers for not healing.
Any player who thinks they constantly need to be on a 15 second flank away from their tanks and healers every single run and die 2 seconds after exposing themselves without any gain.
People who whine about other people on voice chat not performing while being the best kind of hypocrite and not performing themselves and then proceed to give up because they get tilted and toxic.
Had a game earlier today where a dude literally dove into the enemy 6v1 as Genji, popped his ult, died instantly to Junkrat and complained that "his team sucks and the matchmaker is horrible because it keeps matching him with bad teammates".

Best part is the second half he did the exact same thing but this time afterwards he just got so salty that he just swapped to Zen and started literally throwing himself off of the cliff, all the meanwhile complaining about how bad his team is.

Point is, my most hated type of person in this game is the type that absolutely refuses to accept any form of fault. Especially the ones who go a mile above and outright throw games while complaining that the matchmaker never lets them win.

Coming in a close second are those people who remain quiet the entire match, then at the literal last 10 seconds, right before a loss, they just come out and say "You guys suck" or even better "We should have changed this, X cost us the match".

Like seriously, thanks for waiting for the match to literally be over for you to feel the need give your input on what needs to change. Whole lot of help you're doing there, bud. Glad to have you on our team.
People who think a 3rd dps is more necessary than a second healer.