Which meta was the worst?

General Discussion
Honestly all metas felt horrible to me since your seeing the same comp every single game and it starts to wear on you. If I had to say which one was the worst then it would be the Mercy meta by a hair with dive being a close second.
Mercy Meta. By far.
02/17/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Pulse
Mercy+Spam meta.

Which is basically the same meta combined.

Good ol Mercy Junkrat Orisa Hog Moira spamming orbs, bombs, mines, orisa constant spam, hog spam and the Moth ready to double ress.

Hog spam?........ Mmmmmmmmmmm.
The worst meta was probably Dive during season 5. It was horrible, and easily the worst competitive season ever.

Dive is still very prominent now, but is not mandatory across all maps.
dive/spam meta have been the worse in my short time in OW. I really enjoyed the tank meta as it felt like you actually engaged in a brawl with the other team and didn't just worry about protecting a select few characters.
Mercy meta was an absolute worst for me
Planet of the apes was pretty bad, but I think triple tank comes in an extremely close second.
02/17/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Znarf
02/17/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Pulse
Mercy+Spam meta.

Which is basically the same meta combined.

Good ol Mercy Junkrat Orisa Hog Moira spamming orbs, bombs, mines, orisa constant spam, hog spam and the Moth ready to double ress.

Hog spam?........ Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Hog can spam with his new fire rate

So yeah hog is spamming a choke constantly if youre playing spam comp
We can all agree that it's NOT beyblade

that was great
Mercy meta, actually made the game frustrating to play.
All of em'.
Mercy meta, triple tank meta and Dive meta.

out of the three, the mercy meta was the most annoying overall, triple tank is really close.
Also, the MOST HATED meta will be meta with Torbjorn, Symmetra and other trash in it.
02/17/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Selauriel
- Season 1 no limits meta full of Winstons
This was a great meta ruined by "pros" crying because they couldn't play their favorite hero the way they want.
Iam following this forums since launch and i can tell you that tank meta in S3 was for some the most hated one by far, i saw 500+ upvoted threads basically bragging about tank meta back then.

People just naturally quickly forget.

For me its definately Mercy/Junkrat, i even quit overwatch and went 3 months in Warframe. It was absolutely unbeareable and disgusting, i dont think that something will ever top that, but everything is possible in Overwatch i guess.