I Have Every Item For Mercy, AMA

General Discussion
02/18/2018 01:34 PMPosted by WhateverAlex

one trick! the general populous hasn't been too kind lately. (I've been called an OT myself as well, augh)
I'll just switch to Ana if they say so. I have golden weapons for both.

good choice! I love Ana.
02/18/2018 01:36 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
02/18/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Ryto
How did the Mercy rework get through testing?
By only looking at numbers and statistics.
Who in their right mind would think, “Being able to res, ult, res, res, and res is balanced”
02/18/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Ryto
02/18/2018 01:36 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
... By only looking at numbers and statistics.
Who in their right mind would think, “Being able to res, ult, res, res, and res is balanced”
Madmen.
Doesn't it annoy you the fact that where her wings attach on her back the left one's base is misaligned? It's very prominent on her Combat medic Zeigler skin and her Zhuque if you use an emote / in game model. Also when Mercy dies her top left wing is crooked. Does it bother you? :P (There are other small things that bother me but I don't wanna be annoying)
02/18/2018 01:16 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
And please don't dislike just because it has Mercy in the title. I know a lot of you like to do that.

Anyways, I have every item for Mercy. As a disclaimer, I only bought 3 of her OWL skins. Anybody who actually goes out of their way to buy every OWL skin for a hero is a madman.

Discuss and ask questions.

Do you think Zhuque or however you spell it have had red wings? I think so T_T
I'm really curious if that thread will be closed and redirected to the Mercy megathread :V
When it comes to stewed prunes, would Mercy consider 3 to be enough or 4 too many?
02/18/2018 02:18 PMPosted by MercyForAll
Doesn't it annoy you the fact that where her wings attach on her back the left one's base is misaligned? It's very prominent on her Combat medic Zeigler skin and her Zhuque if you use an emote / in game model. Also when Mercy dies her top left wing is crooked. Does it bother you? :P (There are other small things that bother me but I don't wanna be annoying)
YOU STOP THAT!
02/18/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Fate
And please don't dislike just because it has Mercy in the title. I know a lot of you like to do that.

Anyways, I have every item for Mercy. As a disclaimer, I only bought 3 of her OWL skins. Anybody who actually goes out of their way to buy every OWL skin for a hero is a madman.

Do you think Zhuque or however you spell it have had red wings? I think so T_T
Yes, it feels lacking with the yellow ones. Doesn't fit the skin IMO.
02/18/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Nicolas
I'm really curious if that thread will be closed and redirected to the Mercy megathread :V
Hopefully not.
02/18/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Amo
When it comes to stewed prunes, would Mercy consider 3 to be enough or 4 too many?

Why
02/18/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Superkidra

Why
Because I like Mercy as a hero. IMO, for a hero who doesn't have any personal lore outside of the game, she feels pretty well put together. It's a Sassy Swiss Doctor, come on.
I have every item for mercy, including every OWL league skin for her.

I also have a mercy mouse mat, Nendoroid Mercy figure and have the POP mercy figure pre-ordered.

Can I hijack thread now?
02/18/2018 02:37 PMPosted by EvilYoshi
I have every item for mercy, including every OWL league skin for her.

I also have a mercy mouse mat, Nendoroid Mercy figure and have the POP mercy figure pre-ordered.

Can I hijack thread now?
No.
Sponge or spray?

:P
02/18/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Qendel
Sponge or spray?

Sponge.
I do not have every Mercy item unlocked.
I have every item for every hero minus golden guns and a couple achievements. Ama.

I have 21800 competitive points + 36000 credits though.
02/18/2018 02:41 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
02/18/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Qendel
Sponge or spray?

Sponge.

THE FALSE SHEPHERD! IGNORE THIS MANS/GIRLS HERESY FOR THEY WILL LEAD YOU ASTRAY!

I bet they dont even have a mercy love pillow.
Cheese or snickers?
02/18/2018 02:42 PMPosted by possumcorpse
I do not have every Mercy item unlocked.
Neat.
02/18/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Izzy
I have every item for every hero minus golden guns and a couple achievements. Ama.

I have 21800 competitive points + 36000 credits though.
No.
02/18/2018 02:44 PMPosted by EvilYoshi
02/18/2018 02:41 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
... Sponge.

THE FALSE SHEPHERD! IGNORE THIS MANS/GIRLS HERESY FOR THEY WILL LEAD YOU ASTRAY!

I bet they dont even have a mercy love pillow.
I gagged when I read that last line.
02/18/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Cutiepie
Cheese or snickers?
Both... ?