I Have Every Item For Mercy, AMA

General Discussion
02/18/2018 02:18 PMPosted by MercyForAll
Doesn't it annoy you the fact that where her wings attach on her back the left one's base is misaligned? It's very prominent on her Combat medic Zeigler skin and her Zhuque if you use an emote / in game model. Also when Mercy dies her top left wing is crooked. Does it bother you? :P (There are other small things that bother me but I don't wanna be annoying)
YOU STOP THAT!

I'm sorry my friend.
BTW, favorite Mercy player Icon?
I wish they had given one for Winged Victory
(Witch and CMZ got player icons :( ) as its my favorite, due to the fact that her wings aren't attached to her, she is based off a Greek goddess (as a Greek it's a dream to have your main with a skin that represents your country), her hair is awesome, her clothing is very beautiful and fit well with her yellow wings ( but I think on some maps they turn a bit orange-ish), her 2 new voicelines are amazing, her legs look very nice compared to the weird ones on CMZ, her staff and Blaster have the best golden skins and many more reasons to love this skin.
Sorry for the long post, I got passionate and got carried away :)
If you could get rid of one of Mercy's items, which would you? Emotes, sprays, voice lines, doesn't matter.

(But I can almost join you in the completionist club! I almost have all of Junkrat's items - 91/92, darn you gold gun.)

02/18/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Izzy
I have every item for every hero minus golden guns and a couple achievements. Ama.

I have 21800 competitive points + 36000 credits though.
No.

Yes.
02/18/2018 02:55 PMPosted by MercyForAll
BTW, favorite Mercy player Icon?
Badminton.
02/18/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Wonderful
If you could get rid of one of Mercy's items, which would you? Emotes, sprays, voice lines, doesn't matter.
Her angelic victory pose, it just looks weird to me.
02/18/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Izzy
Yes.
No.