D.Va is in every game. 100%

General Discussion
Never have I seen such an absolute pickrate in a character. Not even buffed OP mercy was so present in every. single. match.

MAYBE ana when she could solo heal 3 tanks.

Absurd mobility + killing combo with missiles + one of the best defensive abilities in the game
02/19/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Hex
Not even buffed OP mercy was so present in every. single. match.

Whoah there buckaroo, I wouldn't go that far. As an Ana player though, I play against Dva more than I would like. ;(
02/19/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Hex
Never have I seen such an absolute pickrate in a character. Not even buffed OP mercy was so present in every. single. match.

MAYBE ana when she could solo heal 3 tanks.

Absurd mobility + killing combo with missiles + one of the best defensive abilities in the game

common misconception, but Ana's pickrate EVEN during season 3 (Triple tank meta) was lower than mercy.
I don’t find Dva a must pick and have won plenty of rounds with out her, so comparing her to OP Mercy doesn’t really work.
Absurd killing combo with your icon I cannot take seriously. You ever been hit by a charged discord shot? It's enough to kill every non tank even with a bodyshot.

It's funny, everyone complained when she actually was a tank and did no damage and everyone complains to no end when she gets cardboard armour and burst damage.
heppy halloweens
honestly. I just think they got the hero right. she's fun to play without being overbearing. there are plenty of heroes who's pick rate is just always up. how many times have you seen a hanzo widow and winston? it doesn't always mean a hero is op.
See sombra magic work
Oh, boo-!@#$ing-hoo.
It's a great time to play Zarya!