Warning to Blizzard about Matchmaking...

Competitive Discussion
If I lost a game and I report the troll(s) that wanted to screw around like it was quick play, troll, throw, or grief me. You better not put me back into them on the same team next match if this happens again I'm just going to throw... why?

Because I can't leave or I get punished for leaving. I am forced to play with the very same people that made my last game a living hell. If we as a team couldn't win why does Blizzard think it would be a great idea to put me back into the same trolling pricks and expect a different result? If you think it's a great idea to put me in with the same people and play with the people I don't want to play then I'm going to just throw because you are essentially wasting my time forcing me to play with people I don't want to play with!

I sware your matchmaking takes the easy way out "oh we got a 50/50 team this game it would be great to just keep matching them with each other every time and keeping the teams the same for a different result" Yeah your lazy match making great if you won the last match, hell for the losers who you continue to force into the same team over and over again and you wonder why Toxicity in Overwatch doesn't decrease at all? great job!
Best thing to do after a loss is wait a few minutes, especially if it was because of throwers.

It will also give you time to calm down, so you play better.
02/19/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Tapsum!@#$
Best thing to do after a loss is wait a few minutes, especially if it was because of throwers.

Yeah because I want to wait to play a game not be forced to wait in hopes I avoid the trolls screwing me over, and what happens if the other troll decides they want to take a break too? I want Blizzard's Matchmaking to BREAK TEAMS UP between queues not keep the teams together all the time...it does nothing but breed toxicity for the team that lost last game!
After every game, wait for 2 minutes before you queue again regardless of win or lose unless you don't see the value in fresh players.

When you win, you might be queued against the very same people you just played with as the match maker's way of congratulating (punishing) you for your previous win. Best to let those players pass in two minutes.

When you lose, you don't wanna be queued with the same people, do you?? Best to let them pass in two mins.
Let's see here, you blame the trolls and blizzard and making assumptions about matchmaking. Seems to me you're the one being toxic troll.
Still , at the very beginning of the game there used to be an "avoid this player" option.
Sad that Blizz took it away, it was usefull.
02/19/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Tapsum!@#$

I'm still doing this... the problem is that the possibility of them being in the same game and the same team is very, very possible... I should know, I stopped playing the game for 12-14 hours, first game was with the same troll I blocked/reported. Waited an hour after that and he's still back somehow. Plus sometimes if it isn't the same person, its another person I blocked and reported.