This is the most positive the forums have been...

General Discussion
Since, what, forever? It's nice, even if it's over something not exactly groundbreaking. Head-turning, sure, but that's about it.
Maybe this sort of positivity will leak over to the new site, whenever it shows up. Hopefully.

We ain't losing each other or anything, but it's nice to see people actually be, I guess, cooled off? General atmosphere has been...calmer.
Just like I told you

The spark is lit, no one can stop it;)
Its very boring too.
Nerf Mercy.
02/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by BraveHearted
Its very boring too.

You must be FANTASTIC at parties.

02/19/2018 09:27 PMPosted by JellyandJam
Just like I told you

The spark is lit, no one can stop it;)

Hopefully. Knowing the downers that reside in the gaming community...
The thing is people know that the niceness is going to go away after the new forums so they can get away with it before being called out for it while they go back to berating whatever and whoever they want.
Just think though, all these final posts, along with the entire post history will be deleted :(
The forums should just normally be like this, it feels like the forums are ending and that’s why everyone is being so positive but it’ll be the same just better, I’m hoping it stays how it is right now and it doesn’t get worse after the transition.
02/19/2018 09:31 PMPosted by WindowMaker
The thing is people know that the niceness is going to go away after the new forums so they can get away with it before being called out for it while they go back to berating whatever and whoever they want.

Usually what happens, unfortunately

02/19/2018 09:32 PMPosted by SgtTin
Just think though, all these final posts, along with the entire post history will be deleted :(

It's actually being archived, so you can always come back to it as long as you have a link.

02/19/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Nessle
The forums should just normally be like this, it feels like the forums are ending and that’s why everyone is being so positive but it’ll be the same just better, I’m hoping it stays how it is right now and it doesn’t get worse after the transition.

Cross your fingers then :p
02/19/2018 09:32 PMPosted by SgtTinJust think though, all these final posts, along with the entire post history will be deleted :(It's actually being archived, so you can always come back to it as long as you have a link.

Didn't they say that the archives will only be up for a short time?
Its very boring too.

You're not wrong. There are way too many "do you like me?" and "lets celebrate our friendship" threads that the actual discussion threads are being pushed to the bottom.

Chaos is more interesting than harmony.
Its very boring too.
i agree
02/19/2018 10:00 PMPosted by AMERICAN
You're not wrong. There are way too many "do you like me?" and "lets celebrate our friendship" threads that the actual discussion threads are being pushed to the bottom.

Chaos is more interesting than harmony.

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure your chaos will be back within this week. We all know people on the internet have 0 resistance when it comes to keeping their thoughts to themselves.

It's the last day for the old forums, give it a break, dude. Go do something if you're so bored.
It's actually really nice. This whole forum 2.0 thing has really helped to embolden the community.

Why exactly was I downvoted?
As the world ends we put everything behind us as the future burns away the past