No more scatter. we won bois

General Discussion
02/14/2018 07:33 PMPosted by JFC
Why are people so dumb? Who is going to stay still and let hanzo hit you for the whole duration?

Well as a tank player I don't have much control over my critbox. Roadhog's head is so effing big that its hard not to hit. Don't even get me started on dva, its easier to crit her than to not.
02/15/2018 09:22 PMPosted by AMERICAN
Well as a tank player I don't have much control over my critbox.
Shield, breather/hook, matrix/missiles, barrier/fortify, bubble, honestly the only tank that can't immediately answer that is Zarya and you shouldn't be in range of her anyway unless you've got bigger problems than a zarya alone being close.

02/15/2018 09:22 PMPosted by AMERICAN
Don't even get me started on dva, its easier to crit her than to not.
Absolute nonsense that I have no idea where it comes from. It is far, far easier to crit just about anyone else in the game, as their heads don't move up and down like D.Va's does and is always at the top of their character (excepting sentry Bastion).
i can see why scatter is annoying but really compared to these heros that literally dont even have to aim to do dps i dont even feel bad
So what, Hanzo now has d-va micro missles?

That was the limit of their imagination?

Edit: just looked up the changes. Actually sounds pretty interesting. I was imagining it as a channeled ability.
I have said it in game, and I will say it here. I am throwing a party the day the new patch goes live and Scatter Arrow is gone.

Pizza, chips, and adult beverages for everyone.
02/14/2018 05:11 PMPosted by AMERICAN
Part of me is thankful for a brighter future, but part of me is scared at that 960 potential damage. My bet is that Hanzo will shred tanks and then be nerfed right back to f tier, at least based off of the devs track record

Well he's a DPS getting buffed. The nerfed to oblivion part usually happens with healers.
02/15/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Dragon
Part of me is thankful for a brighter future, but part of me is scared at that 960 potential damage. My bet is that Hanzo will shred tanks and then be nerfed right back to f tier, at least based off of the devs track record

Well he's a DPS getting buffed. The nerfed to oblivion part usually happens with healers.
why would blizz nerf a perennially bad hero?
02/15/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Dragon

Ah yes Bastion the healer who was left OP for a whole week vs Mercy clearly the DPS left OP for six months.

Also Zen right click is not a cooldown and it can potentially more damage than Scatter so yeah. Heroes shouldn't shred tanks on a cooldown right?
His volley is fine as a concept IMHO. Its not the tanks im worried about, its the squishies

Tanks can easily mitigate the damage by using their defensive abilities.

His mobility is the one that I am more concerned about, but that we have to wait and see.
02/15/2018 10:07 PMPosted by go123452
Its not the tanks im worried about, its the squishies
My thought process is that squishies will be harder to hit, especially headshot. Tanks on the other hand are much bigger and slower targets. Sure they have large healthpools but if he catches a hog with his vape on cooldown or a dva with no dm left then they're pretty much dead
If they release volley as it is currently described, it's going to get more hate than scatter. The forums are so hilarious. "Yay there will be no more flankers because they are buffing another flanker that can eat flankers and supports!"