Moira is actually the easiest hero in the game

General Discussion
She is even easier than mercy given how easy is it for her to survive.

If you dont agreed, whitch hero is easier than moira?
I wouldn't call her easy.

I think she becomes more difficult to play the higher your rank. Against higher skilled players you need to do more healing since your team will be taking more damage. The balancing act becomes a lot more important when the team fights are more intense.

Mercy is the same way. While she is mechanically easy to play she skill requires a lot of skill at high ranks.
02/16/2018 12:27 AMPosted by ChillPill

Hanzo is easier, just aim at the feet and get a kill. Now take a

ChillPill
She does require aim. Can't deny that.

Fade is the best defensive support ability in the game tbh. Just so good.
02/16/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Quest

hahahaha what aim
02/16/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Kilo

I think she becomes more difficult to play the higher your rank. Against higher skilled players you need to do more healing since your team will be taking more damage. The balancing act becomes a lot more important when the team fights are more intense.

Mercy is the same way. While she is mechanically easy to play she skill requires a lot of skill at high ranks.

omg heroes require more effort to play them at higher ranks wow! king of enlightening us!
I mean I guess she’s easy in the sense that all of her abilities are very cut and dry and aren’t all that complicated to use, but I don’t think she’s as easy as mercy where you can pick her up and do well with her regardless of if you’re a new or old player.
02/16/2018 12:42 AMPosted by ChillPill
hahahaha what aim
The beam is a softlock kind of ability, not an autolock, meaning she needs some degree of tracking skills. Surely not on the level of Zarya, but you can't really hold M2 and win like Symmetra. It's especially painful to use on heroes with particularly thin hitboxes who move around a lot.

I'd say she's overall fairly easy to pick up, but difficult to master as a result of all the tricks you can pull off through map geometry and Fade jumps. Her bouncing orbs are fairly unique in this regard, as she relies a lot on map knowledge.
I think unless you play at least 1 minute with Moira, we all can agree that your post doesn't make any sense.

hahahaha what aim

Actually you have to aim. She has a beam attack, but it's not a Symmetra kind of beam which is even bending behind your back. You have to track the movement of the enemy, because if your crosshair is jumping off the target more than a meter, the beam breaks.

Well. She can share this benefit with Tracer. Because fade is basically Tracer's blink, just in a single form. Even the animation is similar. Only the sound of it is different.

hahahaha what aim

Play her and find out

It’s easy to do “okay” on Moira but it’s also easy for her to feed lots of healer ult if you’re overusing damage orb or using it in situations that aren’t good, which TONS of people do even in top 500

It takes a lot of situation-familiarity to be optimal with her since you have to make split second decisions constantly with limited resources. If you make too many incorrect calls, you’re out of healing juice and cooldowns and your team’s dead as a result even if you stay alive
She is even easier than mercy
Come on now.
If we're talking about the easiest characters for a random person who has never played an fps to play then automatically its the less aim dependent heroes who are the "easiest".

That would include Symmetra, Winston, Mercy, Moira, half of Torb, and I guess Rein too. Mechanically these characters will always be easier to pick up and play, but their skill is all about their ability to consistently do well with these characters.

Please define the parameters of the subjective label of "easy".

Easiest hero to get value out of for their role:
Hands down Tracer. Just being on the team creates a back line problem that the other team is forced to pay attention to. Tracer has the most counter play to her own mistakes with Blink and Rewind.

Easiest hero to pick up and do stuff with;
Soldier 76. Been playing that guy since Call of Duty in the early 2000's. Has the same kit in every game.

Easiest hero to tank with;
Reinhardt. You could no joke just hold your shield up and get value. Little value, but value none the less. His charge and Earthshatter are slightly harder to use in sync with your team.

Based on what you may think is easy would determine what heroes in the game are easy for you to play. I don't believe any of the heroes on my list would be considered "easy" to play on the grand scale of the game, but you failed to give parameters so...
02/16/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Ixron
hahahaha what aim
The beam is a softlock kind of ability, not an autolock, meaning she needs some degree of tracking skills. Surely not on the level of Zarya, but you can't really hold M2 and win like Symmetra. It's especially painful to use on heroes with particularly thin hitboxes who move around a lot.

I'd say she's overall fairly easy to pick up, but difficult to master as a result of all the tricks you can pull off through map geometry and Fade jumps. Her bouncing orbs are fairly unique in this regard, as she relies a lot on map knowledge.

Makes almost no difference, still doesn't require aim, her lock on is so forgiving.

Makes almost no difference, still doesn't require aim, her lock on is so forgiving.

Your 13 minutes of experience is really shining through here

Nobody is saying she’s on hitscan level, but she does require tracking. Let’s move on please
02/16/2018 12:42 AMPosted by CodeBlue
02/16/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Kilo

omg heroes require more effort to play them at higher ranks wow! king of enlightening us!
They're different from everyone else though.

They don't require mechanical skill. So they're super easy for noobs to play but require a totally unique skillset to play at higher ranks.
WOW YOU MUST BE SO COOL MAINING HANZO WITH SCATTER ARROW
Why do people complain about easy characters from the easiest FPS game?
hahahaha what aim

This answer/reaction just proves that you have never played Moira (0 mins in QP or Comp as I can see). Too many people think her beam works like Symmetra's but that is not true at all.
Plus she does 50 (!) DPS, if you don't manage to land scatter and/or a few arrows on her in 4 seconds, then maybe you should rethink your Hanzo pick.
she isnt easy at all