Should Zen get a Disengage Ability?

General Discussion
He really doesn’t have one, unless you count his ult.

Lucio and push back people with his alternate fire.

Mercy has her Guardian Angel

Moira has her fade.

Ana has her sleep dart.

Even Symm has her photon-barrier that can eat some Ults.

I would like to see him eventually get one just to make him a bit more sustainable.
Zen also does way more damage than all of them

He doesn't need buffs
Heroes should have weaknesses.
Zen's lack of mobility is what offsets his offensive power and utility. You give that omnic an escape, and there'd be so many tears that he'd probably end up getting gutted. So, for that reason, leave Zen alone, imo.
No. Zen's weakness is his lack of mobility. If you give him a disengage he will become a GOD
02/16/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Sheevah
Zen's lack of mobility is what offsets his offensive power and utility. You give that omnic an escape, and there'd be so many tears that he'd probably end up getting gutted. So, for that reason, leave Zen alone, imo.

Honestly all I was thinking was a push back, nothing like Lucio's. But I can see your point.
He don't need buff, because his orbs are do much damage, also discord is his escape.
Gib hana mubility
Symmetra's photon barrier IS NOT a disengage.
02/16/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Brady
Symmetra's photon barrier IS NOT a disengage.

It's why I listed her last. It can take hits and even a D.Va ult and allow her to put distance between her and the enemy. I am aware that TECHNICALLY it's not a disengage, but more of an ability to let her be a bit more sustainable.
Putting Discord Orb on an enemy and hitting them in the head twice puts them back into the respawn room, giving you a lot of space.
Nah. Zen can already force enemies to disengage by debuffing them, on top of his great damage output for a support.

Giving him a disengage of his own would be overpowered. He would have no weaknesses.
Thanks for the input, I honestly have just picked up Zen and noticed he didn't have anything like how the other Supports have for a disengage/sustainability in Symm's case. Didn't realize all that Discord could do.

Thanks again.
Watch some pro games. They LOVE cutting clips of Zen killing suckers who think he is an easy kill.
02/16/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Promethian
Watch some pro games. They LOVE cutting clips of Zen killing suckers who think he is an easy kill.

Nobody at that level thinks that he's an easy kill; they just know he's an incredibly important one.