Am i the only one having such bad luck with skins this year?

General Discussion
I have gotten so many legendaries in the lunar boxes, yet only 1 has been the new event skin.
You're not alone.

I haven't received a single legendary event themed skin yet.
Me too. Almost 20 boxes opened, no event legendary. I did get one of those awful Zarya goth skins tho. Frikin' wonderful. Last event I only got two, had to buy the third. How the hell do people get all the skins?
Me too. And I got Zarya's skin, whom I never play.
No dups but the drop rates of event legendaries are bordering on zero per cent. I managed to get the Mercy skin though. So, I am quite happy about it.
lol. I've had terrible luck so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80EKZmAnkWY
But I still got time, I'm going to keep playing.
I dont know what it is, but I am getting wayyyyy less event skins than I ever have before

The boxes almost feel bugged. Or changed.
Opened about 74 got all of them with a lot of coins on the side
Had to open 62 boxes to get 3 new skins and one from last year's lunar event.
nope they reduced the chance of getting legendaries
I have only got 1 legendary so far this event and it was tracers punk skin
02/17/2018 03:53 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
You're not alone.

I haven't received a single legendary event themed skin yet.
Me neither.
I've used up all my luck during the last two events so I haven't gotten anything good... Yet.
The thing is blizzard released blizzard world with so many new legendary skins right before the event and now they added even more legendary skins so yeah... I opened 20 of them didn't get anything even got duplicates but also didn't get any coins from them
I have gotten 3 legendaries so far, of wich 2 where non-event and 1 was a pile of shi... uhm... gold. FeelsLuckyMan.
Halloween was insane good, this event my 1st free lootbox was genji, which was the only skin i wanted even i dont really play him. Winterevent I got nothing and had to buy 2 skins.
02/17/2018 03:49 AMPosted by PapaBear
I have gotten so many legendaries in the lunar boxes, yet only 1 has been the new event skin.

My first box had two legendaries and one epic

Young Hanzo, Rescuemei and coins

:(
02/17/2018 03:49 AMPosted by PapaBear

Statistically unlikely. There are a *lot* of people who play Overwatch ;)

That being said I haven't really gotten anything of value yet either.
How many?
I got 2 early on.
It feels like it but could just be bad RNG. After about ~60 loot boxes, I’ve gotten 2 event legendaries. One was Winston’s old skin and the other was Pharah’s new skin, both skins that I didn’t want. During the Halloween event last year for about the same amount of loot boxes, I got 5 skins.