Brainstorming: not enough game types

Competitive Discussion
Hi, I've heard that the developers are looking for brainstorming ideas about grouping up and competitive, so here's my take.

Overwatch should take example on some of the most popular MOBAs and their game modes.

MOBA/Overwatch == PvE/Training: for practice against bots

MOBA == PvP Unranked : for when you are learning the game or casual play.
Overwatch == Quick play: for when you are learning the game or casual play.

MOBA == PvP Draft: for serious matches for players looking to practice for ranked.
Overwatch == not present, only off-season competitive comes close to this.

MOBA == PvP Ranked: for serious matches and ranking up. Requires a minimum of 10-16 heroes in your roster (aka you know different roles and characters)
Overwatch == Competitive: for serious matches and ranking up. Only requires level 25 to access.

See the difference?
My suggestions would be to implement a game mode between competitive and quick play and up the requirements to access competitive to having at least 5 hours on each characters or at least 10-14 characters out of 26 meaning that you know enough to join serious competitive games.
You could name the new mode Draft which could have a lower requirement than competitive which incentivizes you to play seriously and practice in a mode that's not a joke half of the time and learn how competitive works before actually joining in.
id be down for an off season year round, practice comp, that would be cool.
they would have to make it so you leveled up characters and not just your account, to make it the "have 10-16 heros in your roster" and i dont see them doing that
02/17/2018 11:08 PMPosted by monkaTHINK
id be down for an off season year round, practice comp, that would be cool.
they would have to make it so you leveled up characters and not just your account, to make it the "have 10-16 heros in your roster" and i dont see them doing that

Just need to have a set amount of hours on X heroes meaning you somewhat know them, like 2h on 10 heroes for the draft and 5h on 14heroes for comp.
I've mentioned just having a permanent off-season type mode so that it at least takes some of the casual players out of comp who are only there because they like the comp rules, but don't like the SR. I'm one of those people.
That would only work if there was draft pick in ow, but the big difference between mobas and ow is that you can and in a lot of cases should play more than 1 hero per game.
I would say just make comp more serious is better than making another more serious comp mode. Also I would like to see a version of QP this is more like TF2's casual with 12 people per team or some number more than 6 each.