Moira just did 2x my heal as Ana

General Discussion
Ok, I know what you are going to say, I'm a bad Ana, but guess what, that Moira is on the same rank as I am.

Moira got a card for 40% healing done, so I checked the numbers, and It was more than 2x what I did. I'm not a dps Ana, I do my best to heal, and eventually try to take down a Phara.

But talking about dps, that Moira also got a lot of elim, as all Moiras do... (probably more than me but I couldn't confirm) tho, with a lot less effort nonetheless.

BEFORE you say I need to improve my aim:
My accuracy is 70%, the best Ana according to overbuff is 68%

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/GaleAdelade-1452?mode=competitive

This is lame, Moira is by far the best healer, can score a lot of elim with minimal skill required.
Don't talk about support combo.
The best combo of healers is "anything + Moira - Ana" This is so obvious.
What's your point tho? She got more heals?
That's what happens when you have two main healers. One steals healing from the other so their ult charges fast than the other and they end up with like double healing which is why having at least 1 off-support is recommended. Even then combos like Ana + Mercy can work to great effect when played right.
Moira has 4 ways to heal. Ana got 2.

More ways =more heals
Good thing Moira has the giant utility that is nade.

Oh wait
She is so strong man.

Ups, i mean "fine". Get good ffs.
02/18/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Apollo7
Moira has 4 ways to heal. Ana got 2.

More ways =more heals
4? i thought self healing didn't count towards her heals?
02/18/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Nehyaa
What's your point tho? She got more heals?

MORE THAN TWO TIMES more heal. On a competitive match, where we are all serious trying our best, for a hero the just came out of the oven, and can also kill way more effective than me, and have THE BEST ESCAPE CARD skill on the game

but yea, so what?
Lets please not try to balance healers down to Ana's state. Ana is in a bad place, that doesn't mean the problem is with other healers, the problem is with Ana.
Moira has a better healing output than Ana. 80 HP/s in an AoE plus 75 HP/s AoE orbs, granny ain't competing with that.
Moira has a lot of AoE healing, both the spray and the ball. If she focuses on healing she should be the best healer in terms of numbers. With her nade Ana can single target heal better, but remember, you're also boosting Moira's heal potential as well. There is good synergy there, but you shouldn't expect Ana to out heal Moira.
02/18/2018 07:34 AMPosted by CamKitty

Oh wait

That utility ain't gonna do much when it's either Anti heal the enemy team or heal yourself because a Winston jumped you for the 10th time in a minute.
Well I think moira will get some nerfs. She is better than the rest of the support I just hope they dont overnerf her.

I would like:
-worse autoaim, I dont see a reason why Moira does not even need to aim slightly (people said her aim is like Zarya but that is a lie)
-fade cooldown is too short, 6 seconds?
02/18/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Scopzy
02/18/2018 07:34 AMPosted by CamKitty

Oh wait

That utility ain't gonna do much when it's either Anti heal the enemy team or heal yourself because a Winston jumped you for the 10th time in a minute.

Sounds like a personal problem with a bad team then, not anything on Moira.

As other said, Ana is crap still, that is not Moira's fault
02/18/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Skyfoogle
Moira has a better healing output than Ana. 80 HP/s in an AoE plus 75 HP/s AoE orbs, granny ain't competing with that.
You're forgetting you can factor in Ana's 1.2 shots per second fire rate though. Ana thrives in single target burst healing which is more valuable than sustained healing, you're gonna end up with less healing than any sustained healer but the healing you're doing is more valuable and life saving when done right in critical moments. It's like the healing form of burst damage. Even then Ana still needs some buffs, she dies too easily.
02/18/2018 07:30 AMPosted by ShivanDragon
Ok, I know what you are going to say, I'm a bad Ana, but guess what, that Moira is on the same rank as I am.

Moira got a card for 40% healing done, so I checked the numbers, and It was more than 2x what I did. I'm not a dps Ana, I do my best to heal, and eventually try to take down a Phara.

But talking about dps, that Moira also got a lot of elim, as all Moiras do... (probably more than me but I couldn't confirm) tho, with a lot less effort nonetheless.

This is lame, Moira is by far the best healer, can score a lot of elim with minimal skill required.
IKR. You cannot reasonably contend that they're both balanced. Moira is OP or Ana is UP.
Aim better? I won't deny Ana needs a bit better healing per shot, but Moira is fine.
02/18/2018 07:40 AMPosted by CamKitty
02/18/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Scopzy

Sounds like a personal problem with a bad team then, not anything on Moira.

As other said, Ana is crap still, that is not Moira's fault

I'm not complaining about Moira, but acting like Ana is a good pick in comparison to Moira because she has utility is stupid. They are leagues apart. Ana is garbage.
02/18/2018 07:42 AMPosted by toop

IKR. You cannot reasonably contend that they're both balanced. Moira is OP or Ana is UP.

You're half right, and this type of whining is what got Ana stuck in UP