Moira and ger healing ball

General Discussion
Moiras ability where she throws a ball of healing is op 300 healing and its mobile all I'm asking is that they make a longer cooldown or make it a seperate ability from the damaging ball.
its 75 per second and its 300 max. and most throw it into multiple teammates therefore the 300 is being spread between 2 or more, plus it moves so to get the full benefit you need to follow it or throw it in an area its not going to leave, like throw it up on point ilios lighthouse

but lets assume you are able to get all the healing out of it

1 person - 300 healing
2 people - 150 healing
3 people - 100 healing
4 people - 75 healing
5 people - 60 healing
6 people - 50 healing

so basically its not op. it can only do 75 hps thats not per tether thats in total so then lets break it down by second

1 person -75
2 people- 37.5
3 people - 25 healing

there isnt really a point to continue its just going to show how miniscule it is.
the orb is in no way op
These nerf Moira threads are getting out of hand lmao.
umm
02/18/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Phett
maybe cause she is overpowered?
02/18/2018 06:00 PMPosted by John
02/18/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Phett
maybe cause she is overpowered?

I really dont feel like she is, people say she is cuz gold elims or damage. her damage orb is like winston primary fire it touches everyone so if done right yea they are going to get alot of kills purely cuz they touched them once. (also idk if they would follow the same logic as winston and people saying he should have gold elims)

then she has the potential of 100 burst which honestly isnt that much, she does more damage than most with supports yea but thats just cuz she has to damage to get resource back.

and her ult is better used as a healing beam rather than damage so i really dont feel she is as overpowered as people make her out to be
I don't mind her being op, if she even is...

She's fun to play.

Unlike Mercy who's boring as [Edited by Blizzard]...

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
02/18/2018 06:16 PMPosted by monkaTHINK
<span class="truncated">...</span>maybe cause she is overpowered?

I really dont feel like she is, people say she is cuz gold elims or damage. her damage orb is like winston primary fire it touches everyone so if done right yea they are going to get alot of kills purely cuz they touched them once. (also idk if they would follow the same logic as winston and people saying he should have gold elims)

then she has the potential of 100 burst which honestly isnt that much, she does more damage than most with supports yea but thats just cuz she has to damage to get resource back.

and her ult is better used as a healing beam rather than damage so i really dont feel she is as overpowered as people make her out to be
Shes OP to the point where its almost not enjoyable playing her, similar to junkrat. you can easily hunt everything beside tanks better than a dps and give massive burst healing to your team. and fade every 6 seconds that gives you better mobility than a tracer... I have a 65% WR on her and only play her when its to fill.