OverWatch has Become WatchOver

General Discussion
I don't have fun playing.

I understand the community could change a bit but we are 30 million+ gamers, this needs to be fixed by the devs.

Frankly I believe I've waited too long for hero balance, for an honor system, for fun, in a game that's not my job.

Please suggest other ones that will not leave me saddened.
Well there is Rainbow six siege, but it`s slower on the gameplay and require a bit more gamesense and perception, but in my experience the balance is defently more fair.
You should try Team Fortress 2. It has about 5 times the maps in Overwatch, every class in the game is likeable (for me, at least), and it has much more ways to customize all nine classes. There are a ton of weapons that each do different things and let you use different strategies. Best of all, the game is balanced! Even though it barely gets updated, I think you would enjoy TF2.
EDIT: It's free on Steam.
02/19/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Shining
Well there is Rainbow six siege, but it`s slower on the gameplay and require a bit more gamesense and perception, but in my experience the balance is defently more fair.

I love this game, but you can get deleted by an enemy that you didn't even see in 0.5 seconds.
02/19/2018 12:59 PMPosted by RoboCombat

I love this game, but you can get deleted by an enemy that you didn't even see in 0.5 seconds.
Thats why you get good.
:D I'm having fun on Gta now, I'm addicted to shopping. What other games :)?
If we going by shooters, The binding of Isaac rebirth is a good one if you're looking to spice things up, +it's cheap AF.
Battlefield has recently grown on me, hitting people with projectiles instead of hitscans and raining down napalm feels so satisfying.
Doom is great but the MP is non existent, the single player more than makes up for it though. By far the best shooter I played over the last 3 years.

If we move away from shooters, the civ series is good being notorious for "just one more turn". (137 turns later)
Dark souls 3 is a blast and has a humble bundle currently so u can get it cheap af.
Thumper, don't starve and hollow knight are other cheap ones if you're looking to broaden your library. Hollow knight was probably game of the year for me 2017, you get so much for so little, free DLC's and you can really see that the devs poured their heart and soul into that game, freaking love it.
02/19/2018 12:51 PMPosted by AARon
and it has much more ways to customize all nine classes.

but you need the $$$

02/19/2018 12:51 PMPosted by AARon
Best of all, the game is balanced!

that's debatable

Oh yeah it's definitely more balanced than this game. Only character I'd say needs a nerf is Ela because h- Oh, Ubisoft is nerfing her now. All we need is to give Tachanka a Segway/LMG Combo!
TF2 is pretty much the best Overwatch substitute if you're looking for a similar game.

Free; more content; actual custom gamemodes; and while it's not perfectly balanced, any balance imperfections are harder to notice (some weapons are slightly weaker than other ones).

If you're in the mood for something completely different, I've been getting a kick out of Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 for the Switch recently.
Warframe: It's a good PVE release when you get tired of the PVP here. It's a different enough yet satisfying game to play. It's free-to-play and gives you that all so satisfactory room clearing feeling that Diablo did.

That's my recommend. Between that and this you should be good to go for a long while.
It’s nothing like Overwatch, but I've been playing a lot of Doom;)
I hear you brother. I watch OW videos on youtube and say "mh... that's nice. Maybe I'll play some OW" only to get disappointed and sad in a match or two in any game mode.

It has nothing to do with OW (since is a 2D single player turn based roguelike dungeon crawler), but this is what I've been playing the last weeks and I'm having a blast with it: it's called Ancient Domains Of Mystery (ADOM).

You can download it oficially for free here: http://www.adom.de/home/downloads.html or you can just google "ADOM".

The upcoming Operation: Chimera looks like it'll be exciting with the introduction of 2 new operators and the Outbreak mode. Personally, I am hyped for its release.
02/19/2018 12:59 PMPosted by RoboCombat

True but at least there if you die you can tell how and why and in 90% of your deaths you can't really blame anyone but yourself, it's kinda better than hear XBOX weeb unleashing his japanese knife and just accept your faith.
You watch stylosa too?
Hearthstone is really funny.
Its hard at beginn and littlebit Pay to win, but it makes fun.