So you wasted our money letting us change skins

General Discussion
But you haven't given us a proper Looking for Group or Guild system yet?

Stop wasting our money and fix competitive. Your MMR system is awful and no one who plays your game thinks it works.
lol what
I thought your name was Salty
"Wasted our money with skins"

Hey, if you paid for any of those lootboxes, the lootboxes you can easily get for free, that's your problem.
02/19/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Pakaku

Hey, if you paid for any of those lootboxes, the lootboxes you can easily get for free, that's your problem.
You didn't even read the post...it has nothing to do with lootboxes. Oh my god why do you even use the internet?
02/19/2018 03:15 PMPosted by ericjai
I thought your name was Salty
It was supposed to be. Rage typing makes fools of us all.
02/19/2018 03:18 PMPosted by Sally

You didn't even read the post...it has nothing to do with lootboxes. Oh my god why do you even use the internet?

Many of us didn't pay for any of the skins. We got them from lootboxes, which we earned in game. We bought the game, but that was far from a waste of money.
I for one really like that I can now change skins at the last minute. I have a bunch of good skins and sometimes i can't decide which one I want until the last minute.

I made that comment specifically because if it had nothing to do with lootboxes, you shouldn't have made the comparison.
02/19/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Xaron
... You didn't even read the post...it has nothing to do with lootboxes. Oh my god why do you even use the internet?

Many of us didn't pay for any of the skins. We got them from lootboxes, which we earned in game. We bought the game, but that was far from a waste of money.
Guys they aren't talking about us buying skins they're talking about the new feature where you can change your skin before the match starts
02/19/2018 03:22 PMPosted by ShadowLord64

Guys they aren't talking about us buying skins they're talking about the new feature where you can change your skin before the match starts
Which is hardly anything to program compared to the work that would be put into a fully-fledged clan system, or "fixing the awful MMR system" which is an even bigger issue altogether

The OP really is salty and has no idea what he's complaining about.
... You didn't even read the post...it has nothing to do with lootboxes. Oh my god why do you even use the internet?

You can't read either
Get out, Salty... Sally
02/19/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Pakaku
02/19/2018 03:22 PMPosted by ShadowLord64
...Guys they aren't talking about us buying skins they're talking about the new feature where you can change your skin before the match starts
Which is hardly anything to program compared to the work that would be put into a fully-fledged clan system, or "fixing the awful MMR system" which is an even bigger issue altogether

The OP really is salty and has no idea what he's complaining about.
I guarantee you that took 5 people several months to create.
Your money? They spent their money. They have no obligation to continue development.
02/19/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Sally

You can't read either

Neither can you. You can't compare something as relatively easy as a skin change system before the game begins with something as complex as a clan-based system or fixing the MMR, and then call it a waste of money to fund the easy one over the hard one. Furthermore, the only actual waste of money are lootboxes, which is what the initial guy said and what I backed up.
02/19/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Sally
But you haven't given us a proper Looking for Group or Guild system yet?

Stop wasting our money and fix competitive. Your MMR system is awful and no one who plays your game thinks it works.

You do have a valid point but your approach was very rude.

Hopefully the developers will invest some time adding some important features to help competitive mode become less of a frustrating experience.
02/19/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Xaron
02/19/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Sally
...You can't read either

Neither can you. You can't compare something as relatively easy as a skin change system before the game begins with something as complex as a clan-based system or fixing the MMR, and then call it a waste of money to fund the easy one over the hard one. Furthermore, the only actual waste of money are lootboxes, which is what the initial guy said and what I backed up.
No, since you still can't read let me explain what that guy said. That guy said that I spent money on lootboxes. I never spent any money on lootboxes. This post has nothing to do with lootboxes. Please take an English class.