Lootbox issue

General Discussion
Ive played at least 25+ hours sense the event came out and i really have been trying to grind lootboxes to get the genji skin and i really dont have the money to buy lootboxes will blizzard ever do a double exp weekend again or is that impossible
2x exp + group = lotsa exp and more free lootboxes = less sales on lootboxes
Doubtful. Sometimes you just don't get lucky. There's still a week or two to go, and you'll get a lootbox every hour. You still have time.
At least the gave us the option to buy event skins with credits unlike early in the game.
Hi, I'm here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a player can have: Patience. Sometimes patience is the key to victory. Sometimes it leads to very little, and it seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing.
I’m up to over 50 plus grinded loot boxes on this event. You get a legendary about every 10 or so. I’ve only acquired one of the new skins and 2 older lunar skins. A couple random ones. I was complaining big time at the start but if you keep grinding you’ll get something. May just not be what you want.
02/20/2018 10:58 AMPosted by beryon
Hi, I'm here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a player can have: Patience. Sometimes patience is the key to victory. Sometimes it leads to very little, and it seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing.

Throughout the entire Christmas Event, I kept trying to get some new skins that I liked (Like Hanzos and Soldiers) but in the end, I got ALL the Voicelines, sprays, Victory Poses, Highlight Intros and Emotes (Except Orisas). No new skins at all.

02/20/2018 10:58 AMPosted by beryon
it seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing.

Same happened in the Summer Games ;-;
Your just really unlucky. No person alive can counter the laws of the universe
My friend used credits to buy sprays and voice lines to get a higher chance at skins.