What's up with all this anti-Moira topics?

General Discussion
Title says it all. I want to hear reasons why people think she is terrible and counters. Nothing specific to all the Genji/Tracer threads that bring her up.
probably the reason so many tracers and or genji mains say to nerf moira is because she counters them (to some extent) the weird thing is i haven't seen any reaper mains crying for a moira nerf and i have only seen 1 or 2 pharah mains crying for a nerf
its just her life steal is a bit OP , it would be much more balanced if she couldnt push you with shadow step as a healer with reaper vibe dmg/regen
A. I’m seeing more “stop asking for moira nerfs” threads than actual nerf moira threads

B. Your Overwatch is now gunning for her to get nerfed
Because some DPS mains drag the rest of us through the dirt and ruin our reputation.
And some support mains are tired of being overshadowed by her.
I've seen more topics like this than topics that are asking for Moira to be nerfed.

The people asking for Moira to be nerfed are usually Genju and Tracer mains and the people making topics like this try to paint it as everyone asking for her to be nerfed.
Do people really not know how to deal with moira? Shes so easy to take down, shes annoying but not OP. Even on the rare occasions of me playing genji I usually wont bother going after moira unless shes wounded. Moira is not hard to deal with as long as you have decent aim
I see so many more anti-anti-Moira topics.

I have half a mind to create an anti-anti-anti-Moira topic.
02/15/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Shade
I've seen more topics like this than topics that are asking for Moira to be nerfed.

The people asking for Moira to be nerfed are usually Genju and Tracer mains and the people making topics like this try to paint it as everyone asking for her to be nerfed.

And you try to paint it as if it's just genji/tracers

Literally every 200 hp hero main would complain about moira if it didn't result in immediate downvotes because people think it's fine for moira to have as much sustain as mercy using valkyrie if not better

Ana doesn't get to heal 133 hps
mercy has to wait 1 second out of battle to heal or be in valk
lucios self healing isn't anything worth mentioning cause it's balanced
zen takes 3? seconds out of battle to start healing
but moira can win 1v1s far easier and more consistently than any other support can while also outhealing or healing on par as a valking mercy in a 1v1

but im probably gonna get downvoted to oblivion without the downvoters reading a single thing im mentioning to prove any of this wrong because they'd rather ignore the problem than admit it's there
02/15/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Noblessings

Literally every 200 hp hero main would complain about moira if it didn't result in immediate downvotes because people think it's fine for moira to have as much sustain as mercy using valkyrie if not better

but moira can win 1v1s far easier and more consistently than any other support can while also outhealing or healing on par as a valking mercy in a 1v1

It's usually Tracer and Genju mains. Moira is annoying to all hitscan characters who don't have really good aim but there are only a few people that actually make topics about nerfing her.

You're right about all of the supports but they are not the people complaining about her.
tracer has no issues with her. genji does and mccree certainly does too.

but im probably gonna get downvoted to oblivion without the downvoters reading a single thing im mentioning to prove any of this wrong because they'd rather ignore the problem than admit it's there

Im an Ana main and I find this wrong. Moira has a lot of healing... at 5m. As Ana I can easily heal people out to 10m, double Moira's range. Beyond that my effectiveness starts to fall off as projectile speed comes into play, but i can still heal. Moira can only toss 1 orb every 10 seconds to try to heal a guy outside of 5m.

Also Ana is trash tier, Mercy is bad, Lucio has wallride mobility as a secondary survivability mechanic and everyone accepts that Zenyatta is a glass cannon because of his absurdly high DPS and discord orb.
02/15/2018 03:41 PMPosted by go123452

Im an Ana main and I find this wrong. Moira has a lot of healing... at 5m. As Ana I can easily heal people out to 10m, double Moira's range. Beyond that my effectiveness starts to fall off as projectile speed comes into play, but i can still heal. Moira can only toss 1 orb every 10 seconds to try to heal a guy outside of 5m.

Also Ana is trash tier, Mercy is bad, Lucio has wallride mobility as a secondary survivability mechanic and everyone accepts that Zenyatta is a glass cannon because of his absurdly high DPS and discord orb.

The topic was of moiras self heal, not her ability to heal others.
To be blunt Moira just shows bad players that they are bad at they can't swallow that.

A soldier who loses against a Moira just needs to improve simple as that. But instead of admitting that they are bad people just rather cry for nerfs. What joke. Moira is balanced.
02/15/2018 03:17 PMPosted by RoobyDoo
Title says it all. I want to hear reasons why people think she is terrible and counters. Nothing specific to all the Genji/Tracer threads that bring her up.

Memes.

Literally that's it. People saw some Genji mains complain, thought it was funny, so flooded the forums.

We cannot meme responsibly in this country, and we prove it every day.
Because people only think nerfs apply to the OTHER team.