Xqc joked and got 2 months but ww1 jokes are OK?

General Discussion
So someone from one of the OWL teams posted a twitt about building better bombs for ww1 and he got nothing
But XQC joked at muma and got 2 months
02/15/2018 07:05 PMPosted by GreenVGC
So someone from one of the OWL teams posted a twitt about building better bombs for ww1 and he got nothing
But XQC joked at muma and got 2 months

Misconceptions:

He was suspended for 4 matches by Blizzard. Dallas Fuel then decided to suspend him for the rest of Stage 1. Not Blizzard.
I know you're trolling but incase someone comes in here and doesn't understand.

TaiRong, the coach of the Houston Outlaws posted a meme about the Americans building good bombs in 1945 (Hiroshima).

He's since apologised and pledged $1000 to the Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation.

I highly doubt he even understood the implications of said meme when he originally posted it but that's irrelevant, he acknowledged his mistake and has since formally apologised.
Why do people want to defend xQc to their graves?
You clearly don't know what happened.

xQc got a one match suspension from Blizzard. Dallas Fuel furthered this with a four match suspension, not the fault of Blizzard at all.

The WW1 meme was posted by someone in relation to using Rip-Tyre effectively by a non-native english speaker. He saw the word "bomb" and thought it was in relation to an explosion and posted because Jake from Houston Outlaws had been getting good Rip-Tyres in the preceding game. The person responsible for posting the meme was not a OWL players, but one of the coaches and is therefore not an employee of Blizzard like OWL, but of HO seperately. They said they will deal with this internally.
Stop witch hunting.
02/15/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Deprece

Because XQC is a great player and a personality. He shouldn't be banned because it's a waste of his skills

He's the MVP BTW
02/15/2018 07:21 PMPosted by GreenVGC

Because XQC is a great player and a personality. He shouldn't be banned because it's a waste of his skills

He's the MVP BTW

LMAO

That is all

He's the MVP BTW
Blizz didn't ban him, his own team put him out. That being said, he's a toxic manchild who doesn't know how to control himself
i think you mean world war two
He shouldn't be banned because it's a waste of his skills

Completely disagree. Being unpunishable for your actions just because you're a skilled sportsman should never happen.
You've got the wrong war dude. There's only two of them

He's the MVP BTW

He's a great player, but his personality is nothing that we need.

He's the MVP BTW

Dude honestly defend xQc all you want, I'm just sick and tired of this stupid "BUT WUT ABOUT ____" nonsense.

You don't have to contrive very weak examples of "hypocrisy" on Blizzard's part just to defend xQc. Whataboutisms are almost never a good defense.

"XQC murdered three people but..BUT...JOHN OVER THERE SAID THE WORD "NAKED" ON STREAM. WHY ISN'T HE BANNED BLIZURD? CONSPIRACY AGAINST XQC!!!!!!!!"

Just shut the %^-* up with this nonsense, jeez.
PR kid is back.
02/15/2018 07:08 PMPosted by M3T4
I know you're trolling but incase someone comes in here and doesn't understand.

TaiRong, the coach of the Houston Outlaws posted a meme about the Americans building good bombs in 1945 (Hiroshima).

He's since apologised and pledged $1000 to the Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation.

I highly doubt he even understood the implications of said meme when he originally posted it but that's irrelevant, he acknowledged his mistake and has since formally apologised.

To be fair, xQc even apologized before he got suspended since he knew what he said was wrong at the moment. Aside from that, xQc mostly got in trouble for more internal issues rather than his comment against Muma. Plus JaiRong doesn't work for the league, he only works for the company that owns the Houston Outlaws. So there's no jurisdiction there. I don't believe TaiRong deserves a punishment, but to be fair, xQc didn't deserve his punishment from OWL either. His suspension by his team manager is their thing. But the OWL punishment was dumb. I think the $2000 fine was the only thing needed.