The Crusader shall rise again.

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Right now he is lost. Unable to deliver proper justice. Outclassed by a centaur, a small girl, a lady with pink hair, a gorilla, and a pig.

But brothers, listen. He is strong. He will survive. He shall rise again.

I am sure something will be done about his strange viability soon. And when that day comes... The Reinhardt mains shall answer the call. Always.
Highly Rated
YES!! You honor us with this thread!
Highly Rated
For Balderich!
Hm? Does anyone else hear Hasselhoff music in the distance?
Honor! Justice! Reinhardt! Reinhardt! Reinhardt!
Instead of 2000hp shield, he should get 2500 or 3000. Orisa’s shield with the CD and the increase in size really dwarf Rein’s shielding ability. He doesn’t even have a pew pew.
You have my support;)

Reinhardt all the way.
WE WILL FIGHT OUR WAY BACK, TOGETHER
Oh Hey guys! what are we crying about?
02/16/2018 06:06 PMPosted by BillHicks
Oh Hey guys! what are we crying about?

We cry for our enemies, as they know not the joy of being a crusader.
02/16/2018 05:45 PMPosted by McDuckington
Outclassed by a centaur, a small girl, a gorilla, and a pig.

RIP Zarya... Don't even outclass Reinhardt.
02/16/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Kawagima

I couldnt come up with anything not potentially racist XD
02/16/2018 06:20 PMPosted by McDuckington
02/16/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Kawagima

I couldnt come up with anything not potentially racist XD

A Russian weightlifter? Which..she is
02/16/2018 06:22 PMPosted by SunsetHippo

Too badass to fit the analogy
02/16/2018 06:24 PMPosted by McDuckington

A lady with pink hair then?
02/16/2018 06:25 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
A lady with pink hair then?

Edited =P

Ehhh. I mean, to be fair, Reinhardt carries armor that outweighs her gun (which is 95% of the weight she carries) and hammer that's probably twice as heavy. On top of that, even in his old age, he's flinging it around. Furthermore, he tosses all of those Bastion units around like a bunch of baseballs in the short. I don't think he's ever bothered trying to apply a number to it because his strength speaks for itself.
I'd love for Rein to be back in the meta, unfortunately Sombra being buffed doesn't bode well for the big guy... I'm praying that the new hero does something for him though
As someone who can't play Reinhart to save my life, you lovely people who main him have my full support! No other tank is quite as enjoyable to play alongside.

I do wonder at him not being on their radar yet though, it pretty clear he needs some help if only a tiny nudge. Well either way, I expect they won't have much choice after the next hero buffs go through.
02/16/2018 06:27 PMPosted by CATCHPHRASE

Ehhh. I mean, to be fair, Reinhardt carries armor that outweighs her gun (which is 95% of the weight she carries) and hammer that's probably twice as heavy. On top of that, even in his old age, he's flinging it around. Furthermore, he tosses all of those Bastion units around like a bunch of baseballs in the short. I don't think he's ever bothered trying to apply a number to it because his strength speaks for itself.

I love rein,but..he is in power armor, which is why he can swing that hammer like it is nothing, zarya, just has her muscles