[SUGGESTION] My Dream Patch Notes

General Discussion
MEI:
  • Icicle now also put a stack of Slow on target
  • OR
  • Icicle damage no longer decreased on long range
  • Note: this will make Icicle a good utility tool or increase its damage potential to be on par with other heroes.

• Cryo-Freeze now reloads 50 ammo per second
  • Note: QoL change most players asked for. This change will make Mei gameplay more fluid and prevent her from being defenseless upon leaving Cryo-Freeze.

• New effect "Ice Shatter": Cryo-Freeze now causes a great knock-back effect on nearby enemies upon deactivation
  • OR
  • New effect "Deep-freeze": Cryo-Freeze now constantly puts stacks of Slow on nearby enemies and can Freeze them.
  • Note: both variants will prevent enemies from camping Mei inside Cryo-Freeze and will also increase Mei potential as CC-based hero.

DOOMFIST:
  • Rocket Punch hitbox size slightly increased to match hitbox of Doomfist hero model.
  • "Ghostpunch" bug is fixed - Rocket Punch no longer occasionally goes through enemies
  • Note: these changes will make Rocket Punch more reliable to use.

• New "R" ability: Defense Stance - press R to start a channeling of Defense Stance for up to 3 seconds. Defense Stance gives Doomfist +50 temporary shield per second up to max +150 temporary shield. Defense Stance can be used while moving and channeling cannot be interrupted by received damage, but any attack or ability made by Doomfist stops channeling. 12sec CD,
    starts after channeling end
  • Note: Doomfist has the biggest hitbox of all Offence heroes that does not match his 250 health pool. Defense Stance gives Doomfist on-demand protection that is best for preparation before and between combat encounters rather than during combat.

JUNKRAT:
  • Concussion Mine damage drop-off change is reverted
  • Concussion Mine now has internal 2 second CD between uses. 8 second recharge time remains the same
  • Note: These changes will made Concussion Mine a less random source of damage, but will also prevent Junkrat from doing too much burst damage in one moment. Internal CD between uses of Concussion Mine will also prevent Junkrat players from occasional waste of Mine charges with quick tapping on Shift button.

My Patch Notes does not include changes for Hanzo, Symmetra and Torbjörn because we will see changes for them sooner than later.

Update 1:
    ALL HEROES:
  • All projectile-based Ultimates no longer disappear if they are already launched but player died. This includes Tracer's Pulse Bomb, Mei's Blizzard and Zarya's Graviton
  • its pretty gud

but u didnt add pharah and splash damage reduction.
    02/17/2018 08:05 AMPosted by ConnieAmore
    but u didnt add pharah and splash damage reduction.

I think she is pretty good. But when PTR changes will hit live she will receive a new solid counter in form of Sombra, so maybe she will require some love.
    bump
    Nice icicle buffs, and ammo on cryo, dunno about the other stuff
    Nice usage of an R ability on Doomfist. And good hitbox stuff.
    Skip on the Junkrat changes.
    Interesting suggestion for doomfist. Don’t think I’ve seen many giving his R a usage. I do think his RP hitbox needs at least a small buff.
    ALL HEROES:
  • All projectile-based Ultimates no longer disappear if they are already launched but player died. This includes Tracer's Pulse Bomb, Mei's Blizzard and Zarya's Graviton
  • 02/17/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Shnobz
    ALL HEROES:

• Uncast CastTime-Ultimates should be refunded. (I.e. Lucio, Reinhardt)
    • Casted Projectile-Ultimates should stay airborne. (Relative to the shooter)
    • Channeled-Ultimates should have a cancel button. (Like McCree).
    • Transformation-Ultimates should stay as they are.
    02/17/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Shnobz
    Rocket Punch hitbox size slightly increased to match hitbox of Doomfist hero model.
    "Ghostpunch" bug is fixed - Rocket Punch no longer occasionally goes through enemies
    Note: these changes will make Rocket Punch more reliable to use.

New "R" ability: Defense Stance - press R to start a channeling of Defense Stance for up to 3 seconds. Defense Stance gives Doomfist +50 temporary shield per second up to max +150 temporary shield. Defense Stance can be used while moving and channeling cannot be interrupted by received damage, but any attack or ability made by Doomfist stops channeling. 12sec CD,
    starts after channeling end
    Note: Doomfist has the biggest hitbox of all Offence heroes that does not match his 250 health pool. Defense Stance gives Doomfist on-demand protection that is best for preparation before and between combat encounters rather than during combat.

I love you
    I would love to see in patch notes:
    Mercy Reverted
    New Hero(es)
    Buffing F tier heroes
    Small buff to characters like zarya
    Buffs to characters like ana
    Nerfing the annoying tracer.
    02/17/2018 11:53 AMPosted by BastionMain
    Mercy Reverted

I don't like new changes, but I also don't want her to be reverted. I don't want her to be a must-pick again. I want her to be reworked so she become effective is some cases, but not in all situations, like she was before nerfs.
    02/17/2018 11:53 AMPosted by BastionMain
    Small buff to characters like zarya

She is the most balanced hero in the game. She is less popular only because some other tanks more OP and they fit current meta better. Problems of Zarya are not in Zarya.
    Hanzo's ult is also projectile based btw, though its "projectile phase" is relatively short.

For Mei icicle I'd rather take higher ice rate(get it?) than remove falloff. She would be more effective in her intended effective range and not become WidowMeiker.

Defense Stance is an interesting one, but I don't really like how it is so similar with deflect in functionality and Doomfist can potential charge up his shield before engaging. Maybe something like this :
    Doomfist focuses on defending, slowing himself by 50% while absorbing incoming damage. Half of the damage will become personal shields. The ability will end after absorbing 300 damage, reaches its 3s duration, or interrupted

So that it looks like he is actually defending more
    02/17/2018 12:29 PMPosted by WhyAlwaysMe
    Hanzo's ult is also projectile based btw, though its "projectile phase" is relatively short.

For Mei icicle I'd rather take higher ice rate(get it?) than remove falloff. She would be more effective in her intended effective range and not become WidowMeiker.

Defense Stance is an interesting one, but I don't really like how it is so similar with deflect in functionality and Doomfist can potential charge up his shield before engaging. Maybe something like this :
    Doomfist focuses on defending, slowing himself by 50% while absorbing incoming damage. Half of the damage will become personal shields. The ability will end after absorbing 300 damage, reaches its 3s duration, or interrupted

So that it looks like he is actually defending more

I designed Def Stance as a tool that is effective out of combat, like a preparation tool rather than something very powerful during combat. It should be used before entering combat or in brief moment between combat encounters to "buff" yourself. It is a preventive defense.
    Your variant is a reactive defense, that should be used in combat as an answer to enemy damage. That makes it too close to Genji's Deflect, Zarya's Bubble, Orisa's Fortify and even Roadhog's Breather.
    I wanted to separate it from other defensive abilities.
    bump
    wow this is great !!

one suggestion if you accept .

all heroes can see teammates through walls .

also teleporter and shield generator can be seen through walls like hacked health packs
    MEI:

- More consistent ult.
    - Refills ammo on Cryo.
    - Freeze ray applies a % slowing effect.

DOOMFIST:

- All he needs is larger fist-box

JUNKRAT:

- Slower ult charge.

Everything else is just over-buffing, as it's not fixing core issues that currently contribute to them being held back. Like Junk's double mine. Sure, he can no longer secure a kill by throwing another mine... but what about if he needs to escape?

Camping a Mei is simply counter-play. In order to be a good Mei you need to know how to not get counter-played. This would increase her stalling capabilities, and quiet frankly I want to get her away from stalling.
    For Doomfist my ideal buffs would be a more shield on hit for passive or simply a different passive the lets him gain shields and an R ability that lets him grab a person similar to roadhog except much shorter range and then after a second throw them in the same arc as his slam. grab does 30 damage (same as melee) and the same with slam damage scales with time. This way we can grab those pesky genjis and tracers and they cant do !@#$ about it.
    Agreed on everything but Junkrat. Not having him in every game has been a blessing