Reaper Need Buff

General Discussion
Title...seriously how many topics I have to create for developer to care about their game?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761946476?page=1#post-4
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761856279?page=3#post-52
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20762066362?page=1#post-17
All I want is for my main hero to be balanced, that E is worthless.
Reaper is a hero whom I firmly believe has 3 flat upgrades to in the game currently.

And they are Junkrat, D.Va and Roadhog in that order.

and I main d.va
If you keep posting like this though, people will start to see it as spam.
02/17/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Puppydemon

spam?
What's worse, me spamming or developer NOT CARING ABOUT THEIR GAME AT ALL
If they played their own game for even awhile, they will see how much other offense heroes outshine Reaper.
02/17/2018 10:21 PMPosted by SadEmbracer
02/17/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Puppydemon

spam?
What's worse, me spamming or developer NOT CARING ABOUT THEIR GAME AT ALL

I'm guessing they have probably seen your post or others like it and have taken it into consideration. Right now they are more worried about balancing other heroes and working on the new hero that should be released soon.
I’m afraid your words are falling on deaf ears. At the moment, the devs are fine with Reaper and he’s a “situational pick.” In what situation that is I do not know.
I do not want to spam create topics but it is infuriating that my main is getting ignored.
02/17/2018 10:23 PMPosted by torkahn808
I’m afraid your words are falling on deaf ears. At the moment, the devs are fine with Reaper and he’s a “situational pick.” In what situation that is I do not know.

In no situation do you ever think that "Hey Reaper is a better pick for this"
02/17/2018 10:24 PMPosted by SadEmbracer
02/17/2018 10:23 PMPosted by torkahn808

Very rarely. 2CP defense sometimes. But I could always go Junkrat so why bother?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Very rarely. 2CP defense sometimes. But I could always go Junkrat so why bother?

People play Reaper just for the ult and that ult is easily shut down.
He's too much risk.
That wraith form is easy to chase down.
E have no purpose when you are in a combat.
Who in the right mind would shout "DEATH COMESSSSSS" while trying to sneak behind enemies?
02/17/2018 10:29 PMPosted by SadEmbracer

People play Reaper just for the ult and that ult is easily shut down.
He's too much risk.
That wraith form is easy to chase down.
E have no purpose when you are in a combat.
Who in the right mind would shout "DEATH COMESSSSSS" while trying to sneak behind enemies?

His abilites are a lost relic from the old days of Overwatch when the game was slower placed and no one knew what was going on.
I don't play much Reaper, but from what I can tell he's about as underpowered as Mei, and they are giving Mei minor buffs so Idk why Reaper wouldn't get any.

-Increase his speed in wraith form by a bit

Why? Because it is incredibly easy to just chase him down if he doesn't get any healing. An increase in speed could allow him an escape or a better chance to find either some healing or his teammates.

-Decrease the time it takes him to teleport

Why? When he teleports there are 2 seperate moments where he becomes a sitting duck and can easily be headshot by a number of weapons. Decreasing the time it would take for him to teleport would decrease the total time he is a sitting duck and the likelihood of him getting killed or very damaged. Its not an amazing ability in the first place so it probably shouldn't be countered so easily.

They could put this on the PTR and see how it plays out. I'll try to imagine a number of reasons as to why they have not done this yet:

A. They are still brainstorming ways to buff Reaper and they aren't quite ready to share them yet
B. Their focus is on other heroes right now, Reaper is farther down the list
C. They don't think Reaper is really underpowered, just that the meta doesn't favor him
D. Their data implies that Reaper is fine how he is, so they would need more community feedback to sway them to look at potentially buffing him
E. Something else entirely. Its most likely E or a mix of different things, but it was fun to think up these scenarios lol
Everyday, I've been seeing this small minority of players advocating for changes to reaper. A lot of them make complains, but I rarely ever see people describe specific problems.

A lot of people say reaper is bad at busting down quad tank comps. We have a name for heroes that can easily 1v4 lineups: overpowered

Honestly reaper does not need any buffs. A truly good reaper is more than capable of busting down not just tanks, but dps and support as well,
at any rank, assuming he's working with his team. There's no reason to change, he's in a fine place.
02/17/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Amerasian
Everyday, I've been seeing this small minority of players advocating for changes to reaper. A lot of them complain about him, but I rarely ever see specific changes that could be made to him.

A lot of people say reaper is bad at busting down quad tank comps. We have a name for heroes that can easily 1v4 lineups: overpowered

Honestly reaper does not need any buffs. A truly good reaper is more than capable of busting down not just tanks, but dps and support as well,
at any rank, assuming he's working with his team. There's no reason to change, he's in a fine place.

you are wrong i dont even need to list reasons because you just simply are you only think reapers fine because you main dva
02/17/2018 10:57 PMPosted by NordBigD
Everyday, I've been seeing this small minority of players advocating for changes to reaper. A lot of them complain about him, but I rarely ever see specific changes that could be made to him.

you are wrong i dont even need to list reasons because you just simply are you only think reapers fine because you main dva

^^^
He's useless. Tracer is better in close range and against tanks (even with 100 hp less), Junkrat is better, cause he works on any distance and have same ult as Reaper - just he doesnt die when uses it.

Even armored Torbjorn can shut down reaper, they both have shotguns
buff reaps
I think they can make Reaper teleport faster and maybe his damage can ignore armor
if they buff reaper tanks will just not get played and will render winston utterly useless