Sombra hack should cancel ALL ultimates

PTR Feedback
The title is saying it all.

In my opinion sombra's hack should cancel all ultimates since it seems to be inconsistent and also pretty unfair for all heros that lose their ultimate while being hacked while others arent effected at all..

And i think it should be completely irrelevant which programmatic is behind (so called "channeled" ultimates and "non-channeled").

It makes no sense that a roadhoag's ultimate is canceled when being hacked and soldiers visor (technical stuff) isnt effected at all.
It's hilarious that she can hack Roadhog's mechanical weapon yet not soldiers auto aim electronic visor. But then this game is full of contradictions.
* Sombra's ult should hack "transformation" ults
Well if u wanna get technical...

Shouldn't hack instant kill zen, bast, and orisa as they r machines or brainwash em so their skills damage allies.
02/18/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Tzagaroth

In my opinion sombra's hack should cancel all ultimates since it seems to be inconsistent and also pretty unfair for all heros that lose their ultimate while being hacked while others arent effected at all..

And i think it should be completely irrelevant which programmatic is behind (so called "channeled" ultimates and "non-channeled").

It makes no sense that a roadhoag's ultimate is canceled when being hacked and soldiers visor (technical stuff) isnt effected at all.

It already does Cancel all ultimates. you just have to do it preemptively. I have stopped Soldiers and Gengi's from ulting for three team fights strait just by focus hacking them.

She does not need to cancel all ultimates with EMP/ Hack

You do realize that A Sombra Can Hack a soldier, 5.9 seconds later EMP him., 5.9 seconds later she can Hack him, and if he is STILL allive after all of that then you need to really ask yourself how you or your team have not managed to kill him. because after even a single hack a characters should die in a team fight unless they just strait up get lucky.

That is 11.8 Seconds of denying a single hero an ultimate, 6 seconds of denying up to an entire team the ability to use their Ultimates to stop your's, and 6 seconds in which your tram has a huuuuge advantage. if you think She needs more than that, you are just being greedy.
I don't actually understand the dislikes.

There were also no actual arguments here why it isnt good.

It is just inconsistent, that only some of the ultimates (also abillities) can be hacked by Sombra and others cant.

It should cancel soldiers ult like it cancels every other ult (Roadhog, Moira etc.). Maybe the dislikes came from soldier mains? As i said, i dont understand the dislikes.

It is: inconsistent and illogical the way it works now.

It already does Cancel all ultimates. you just have to do it preemptively. I have

First of all: you dont see who has his ult ready.

Secondly:
That has nothing to do with "canceling"... it just prevents from USING their ults / abillities. they don't lose their ults though. Besides that your situation (chain hacking) is less likely in real conditions if you fight against a whole group. And in most cases either you (Sombra) or the enemy is most likely to die before that.
Quiet constructed "case" which you are talking about.

02/18/2018 11:28 AMPosted by zehoo
It's hilarious that she can hack Roadhog's mechanical weapon yet not soldiers auto aim electronic visor.

Thats what i was saying.

And its also quiet unfair for the heros that lose their ults, while others arent effected at all by hack. Thats a huge disadvantaged.

I mean why? Can someone name the reason? I havent heard any plausible reason yet.
Ah, remember when they "corrected" Genji's ult to be immune to this . . .

It really should be all or nothing
Sombra's hack should cancel Solider's ult don't understand why it doesn't.
02/19/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Tzagaroth
I don't actually understand the dislikes.

There were also no actual arguments here why it isnt good.

It is just inconsistent, that only some of the ultimates (also abillities) can be hacked by Sombra and others cant.

It should cancel soldiers ult like it cancels every other ult (Roadhog, Moira etc.). Maybe the dislikes came from soldier mains? As i said, i dont understand the dislikes.

It is: inconsistent and illogical the way it works now.

It already does Cancel all ultimates. you just have to do it preemptively. I have

First of all: you dont see who has his ult ready.

Secondly:
That has nothing to do with "canceling"... it just prevents from USING their ults / abillities. they don't lose their ults though. Besides that your situation (chain hacking) is less likely in real conditions if you fight against a whole group. And in most cases either you (Sombra) or the enemy is most likely to die before that.
Quiet constructed "case" which you are talking about.

02/18/2018 11:28 AMPosted by zehoo
It's hilarious that she can hack Roadhog's mechanical weapon yet not soldiers auto aim electronic visor.

Thats what i was saying.

And its also quiet unfair for the heros that lose their ults, while others arent effected at all by hack. Thats a huge disadvantaged.

I mean why? Can someone name the reason? I haven't heard any plausible reason yet.

Um you do see when someone has their Ult ready. (Even the icon was originally blue and they changed it to gay for some unknown reason.) Once you hack someone you will see an icon denoting that they have Ultimate if they have it up. If you EMP a team and you see Genji has his Ult. you need to Prioritize him. your next hack goes directly to him, and your next hack after that, And so on until he is dead and/or your team wins the fight.

Look dude, It would be great for hack to be able to stop every ultimate in the game. But it is just to powerful. Sombra would just hold an EMP until the enely ulted and then negate entire ult pushes all on her lonesome. You need a reason other than that? Sure

EMP is an Instant AOE Status Effect ability which Disables Energy Shields, Destroys bearers, Locks all activated and passive abilities and ultimates, Reveals which opponents have Ultimate, and cancels some ultimate's. If you made her cancel ALL Ultimates, There would never be a team without Sombra. She would be required for every single comp in the game. Then you woul d be crying for them to nerf her.

Blizzard has only ever listened to one of my suggestions on Sombra (how to fix her Translocator bug) and they have been very careful with how they buffed her. I don't agree with all of it, but i have to admit they have yet to actually totally screw up a change they have made to her.
02/18/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Tzagaroth

It's not about technical stuff or anything like that. If it was then like 90% of the cast wouldn't be affected by hack at all really.

Big thing is that it prevents abilities from being casted or interrupting them if they are channeled abilities like Roadhog's ultimate. It won't work on transformation ults once the transformation is complete. For example, it won't stop Genji's, Soldier 76's, Winston's ult when they finish the transformation. It will prevent Winston from using his leap or Genji from using dash/deflect when their ults are active so it does hurt them big time that way.