I enjoy the game when...

General Discussion
it doesnt have Genji.

its incredible how F-ing annoying that hero is

when there is no Genji, i can actually enjoy the game.
Yeah, I know the feel. Just with Moira.
why?
02/19/2018 10:53 AMPosted by ZekeShining
why?

because i dont like the unpredictable dash reset, becasue i dont like the invisible hitboxes? because i dont like the OP blade?
i just utterly hate to play against genji, i dont think i hate anything in this game more than genji
Get some gamesense then.
02/19/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Cloud
Get some gamesense then.
How do you get gamesense around an ability with the hitbox of Reinhardt’s barrier? That’s just it. You can’t really do that because that ability specifically is broken.

And you’re a Genji main. So you don’t have much of an argument to present other than “Oh don’t nerf my beloved Genji!”
Same story for me with widow instead of genji. Smurf widows comfortably sit in their team's backline and insta-headshot everyone who isn't behind a shield. Dive her as winston? Double headshotted.

At least with smurf Genjies, while incredibly annoying, will be on the frontline and can be taken down with a hack or anti-heal.
Get some gamesense then.

i mean i have a bit more SR than you, but for whatever reason i couldnt evolve this extrem game sense you are talking about.
Please gosucoach me, how should i predict the dash reset? How should i track it?

Also, pls, tell me, how should i properly guess the edge of the invisible deflect hitbox while genji is doublejumping.

if you can take your time, pls also explain how can avoid sniping myself, since for whatever reason, Genjis are able top press E exactly the same time i shoot. No, its not predicition, because, i tried to wait different time intervals, same happened.

thank you in advance!
I mean, he is a flanker. He was build to be annoying.

02/19/2018 10:58 AMPosted by DreamGirl
because i dont like the unpredictable dash reset

its not unpredictable, if you look in the kill cam and see he killed someone with dash, he has it again. Easy

i dont like the invisible hitboxes

Yeah that is a problem, but it is a very rare accurance that it will kill you. The genji has to be aiming right at you, and if he was an expected you to shoot him you got outplayed.

i dont like the OP blade

Nope
It's even worse when it's a Tracer/Genji combo on the other team and you are solo healing 5dps.
I don't think twice on giving up on being sup (unless i'm moira)
Get some gamesense then.

i mean i have a bit more SR than you, but for whatever reason i couldnt evolve this extrem game sense you are talking about.
Please gosucoach me, how should i predict the dash reset? How should i track it?

Also, pls, tell me, how should i properly guess the edge of the invisible deflect hitbox while genji is doublejumping.

thank you in advance!

Idk if you're higher than me, can't click your acc for some reason.
I'm not actively playing on this account.
PM me some footage from you and I gladly will teach you how to play against Gengi. You're welcome.
I feel the same way but with D.Va. She's easily the worst designed hero in the game.
I'm a Zenyatta main. Screw Genji. Enjoy this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlmoPraJa4
02/19/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Slaymetra

because i dont like the unpredictable dash reset

its not unpredictable, if you look in the kill cam and see he killed someone with dash, he has it again. Easy

i dont like the invisible hitboxes

Yeah that is a problem, but it is a very rare accurance that it will kill you. The genji has to be aiming right at you, and if he was an expected you to shoot him you got outplayed.

i dont like the OP blade

Nope

you are pretty much wrong, Genji doesnt need to have the final blow to reset dash.

deflect hitbox issue is not rare at all, i feel it nearly every day. Secondly, defelct has no fall off dmg, even though the original shot had. Cool feature.

Dragon blade, only counter is Trans from Zeny, thats all.
Get some gamesense then.

you literally just agreed with him in another comment on this thread.

might as well say get some gamesense if you think moira is so op
Eh at least Genji usually has to get somewhat close for everything he does, not nearly as annoying as a Widow with that ez hitscan oneshot.
02/19/2018 11:34 AMPosted by DreamGirl

Nope

you are pretty much wrong, Genji doesnt need to have the final blow to reset dash.

deflect hitbox issue is not rare at all, i feel it nearly every day. Secondly, defelct has no fall off dmg, even though the original shot had. Cool feature.

02/19/2018 11:34 AMPosted by DreamGirl

Nope

And Lucio, or literally just killing him. He’s very easy to kill if you hook him, sleep dart, etc..

I mean, it also if fairly simple to bait deflect.

However I am biased since I DO main genji, I’m also very efficient at dealing with him since I know how he plays
Genji is a little broke (not OVERPOWERED, different) because he boasts the largest kit in the game and has the highest range of player ability. (lowest skill req. to just play and has highest skill cap).

He has high burst, high mobility, one of the strongest ults in the game (to the point you need to have a zen to counter, like required), and has broken aspects of him that are frustrating.

So I sympathize with the OP. I'll take a 360 HS widow any day. At least then you have to be a god at sniping.
@Ikkio

Lucio killing Genji, thats was a cool joke my friend! I liked it

Easy to counter: Just sleepdart him LOOOOL. This actually reminds me of the mercy debait, that shes not strong, and can be countered easily. Just clikc on her head LOOOOL.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nope

"Deflected shots have no fall-off damage"

"Dragonblade's only counter is trans from zenyatta ,that's all"

Alright ,maybe it's time for you to stop arguing about genji.