Can we have a single player Training? this is why

General Discussion
I want to train my weakest hero, Widow but there's no mode that allows that.

QP - My widow is probably bronze-skilled but I am at Platinum. I can't do much but be a liability to my team. There is no way to train Widow when i just keep dying left and right. Many players also don't play competitive and only play QP, they use their best heroes most of the time, they are not using their worst hero to train like me.

Training AI - The wait time is long & and you require full 6 man to start. Most of the time players play training for fun. They use symmetra, bastion etc to mow down enemies at a go, there's barely any chance for a realistic engagement.

Custom Game - There are no proper games to train widow as most of fun/modded custom games. The best mode is Deathmatch widow-only headshot, but that too does not represent a proper realistic OW match.

TLDR - I just want a full AI Quickplay match where i can train widow on a proper OW competitive map, and keep restarting/ next map without needing to find 5 other players to join me. There's really no proper mode to train heroes. How can i go QP and train my weakest/never played heroes when all I am matched up with are not bronze players.

EDIT: I do apprieciate those practice range and Ana bots custom game. But I am not trying to train aiming. In proper map, enemies always get upclose to you and try to kill you. Those Ana or bots just move left and right and let you shoot. I want a match like KOTH where i use Widow try to gain control of the point, defend it while Winston and Genji jump up to my face constantly and try to rekt me.
I know a lot of top Widows use the moving bots in the practice range to practice flicking, as well as to warm-up.

Not the answer youre looking for, but I hope it helps.
Hi there.
Just my humble advice.
The best way to "train" your widow is in 3vs3 elimination... too bad it's not fixed anymore. It was awesome to me. I had ALOT of widow in those type of games, so much that I even started using it in comp and having awesome results
02/19/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Coulumbo
I know a lot of top Widows use the moving bots in the practice range to practice flicking, as well as to warm-up.

Not the answer youre looking for, but I hope it helps.

Yea. i know. but its not realistic. In QP, players are not moving left and right for me to shoot.
I used Ana bots in custom games but surprisingly, the way I improved at Widow was playing tons of CSGO and getting better with an AWP ( I’m GNM-MG1) and I hit headshots all the time now. Just playing games like that improve your mechanical aim better than practising on Overwatch. Obviously, you will need to play Widow in games but before you do try what I said.
Can't you just make your own custom game with standart rules and fill it with bots?
02/19/2018 12:32 PMPosted by ZekeShining
Hi there.
Just my humble advice.
The best way to "train" your widow is in 3vs3 elimination... too bad it's not fixed anymore. It was awesome to me. I had ALOT of widow in those type of games, so much that I even started using it in comp and having awesome results

Team Deathmatch is better because you can practice the hero the while match instead if having to switch after you win.
02/19/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Daylight
Can't you just make your own custom game with standart rules and fill it with bots?

wait we can do that? I feel stupid now. I have actually never create a custom game. Just join other's
Yes, just fill a private custom game with AI.
But even better is to join "aim practice" custom games - team skirmish. I started there not even being able to body shot with McCree and after about 24 hours play time in them am able to hit Genji midair. They are 30 min matches where there is no stress to win, just get better and instant respawn.
02/19/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Fate
02/19/2018 12:32 PMPosted by ZekeShining
Hi there.
Just my humble advice.

Team Deathmatch is better because you can practice the hero the while match instead if having to switch after you win.

Team death match allows for players to pick tanks which sucks if you want to practice widow. Start practicing headshots in 3vs3, Where most people go dps. Then try to tackle the tanks and their shields
I think you should play qp. Sure you'll be a liability and of course you do your best to win. But it's qp. Play whoever you want. I say go for it :)
02/19/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Cale
02/19/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Daylight

wait we can do that? I feel stupid now. I have actually never create a custom game. Just join other's

If you put in all Ana's and turn on headshots only, then you can practice headshots specifically. You can also mix it up with the bots, I just find it easier to start with all Ana's since they can't kill you.