Hero 27 tomrrow, maybe.

General Discussion
Orisa was first teased Tuesday, February 21 last year.

If they're sticking to the established hero release schedule, we should be seeing a teaser of some sort tomorrow or later in the week.
They should've teased a new hero with the Puppy Brawl, although it's not too late for that yet...
Hope it’s a tank
Blizz have a specific pattern - they tend to do it like this:

hero - event - map - event and repeat.

I'd say 27 is coming at the very end of Feb or very early March, at the tail-end of this event.
02/19/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Balista
Hope it’s a tank

Same.

Maybe Mama Hong, but I doubt it. Hopefully she is hero 28.
02/19/2018 03:41 PMPosted by oceanman
Blizz have a specific pattern - they tend to do it like this:

hero - event - map - event and repeat.

I'd say 27 is coming at the very end of Feb or very early March, at the tail-end of this event.

yes . let's hope they stick to that schedule
Interesting I think it's bc most heroes had an incubation of months to become relevant I hadn't noticed how long moira has been in game. Be interesting to see what 27 is. Personally I think as something "needed" maybe a tank or really a pure defense hero. Tanks and supports feel pretty good right now and there's no shortage on dps heroes so I'd lean more towards playable defense hero who defends instead of just dps
02/19/2018 03:42 PMPosted by AngelicDeath
Hope it’s a tank

Same.

Maybe Mama Hong, but I doubt it. Hopefully she is hero 28.

we need mama hong in the game
We’re still smack dab in the middle of an event, i haven’t paid that much attention before but have they ever done new hero stuff during an event? If so great, if not, I don’t think they will start now.
02/19/2018 03:36 PMPosted by FupDup
They should've teased a new hero with the Puppy Brawl, although it's not too late for that yet...

What's the puppy brawl? Did I miss something?
02/19/2018 04:08 PMPosted by SpiritDragon

https://www.twitch.tv/playoverwatch

We're getting Lulu the jetpack dog. You saw it here first.
Harold winston or hammond. Too many clues. I hope hammond wears a dr octopus suit. A monkey can dream.

Although i would love mama hong.
Judging by Henchmen Studios (the studio who made Doomfist, Sombra and Moira cosplay come to life) making a comment about working under some NDA stuff that will release soon, I say at whatever next major blizzard event they will show off the new hero.

Is there an OWL event happening soon? Or another gaming con?
Hope it’s a tank

As much as I would like another defense since there really hasn't been a new one, a tank is definitely needed too.

The hero should release live on the 20th of March and on the PTR a couple of weeks earlier so probably around the 6th. The teasers should come a lot sooner than that to matter.
02/19/2018 04:09 PMPosted by FupDup
02/19/2018 04:08 PMPosted by SpiritDragon

https://www.twitch.tv/playoverwatch
Why was this not advertised wtf
02/19/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Equinox

The hero should release live on the 20th of March and on the PTR a couple of weeks earlier so probably around the 6th. The teasers should come a lot sooner than that to matter.

That lines up, as YoTD ends on the 6th.