How Offense Will React To Sombra Buffs

General Discussion
02/13/2018 06:11 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
also, soldier seems to be slightly annoyed if anything

soldier is much weaker without helix and healing. Even with good tracking - many things can outdamage him
I feel bad for doomfist, he basically dead if she hack him now he's even more dead
02/18/2018 04:13 PMPosted by BuffPharah
I feel bad for doomfist, he basically dead if she hack him now he's even more dead

No... A cast speed is the only difference.

Question about Zenyatta... If he's hacked, do his orbs return immediately?

I love playing Lucio and Zenyatta, but I kind of like the impact of Sombra's buff potentially has on them... They lose healing... The support healers lose their abilities to heal temporarily. In some ways, it just seems fitting to the panic of it. Whereas the Main Healers (Ana, Mercy, and Moira) can keep healing.

Makes me really curious how much it's going to impact the games you see Lucio+Zenyatta as the healers.
Bastion: *vanishes*
02/18/2018 04:20 PMPosted by KulstorEbrou
02/18/2018 04:13 PMPosted by BuffPharah

I love playing Lucio and Zenyatta, but I kind of like the impact of Sombra's buff potentially has on them... They lose healing... The support healers lose their abilities to heal temporarily. In some ways, it just seems fitting to the panic of it. Whereas the Main Healers (Ana, Mercy, and Moira) can keep healing.

Makes me really curious how much it's going to impact the games you see Lucio+Zenyatta as the healers.
Zen's orbs stay out. So if you can discord Sombra before the hack finishes you have a chance to kill her.
02/18/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Aerthendt
02/18/2018 04:20 PMPosted by KulstorEbrou

Zen's orbs stay out. So if you can discord Sombra before the hack finishes you have a chance to kill her.

Unpopular opinion (big time), but I would actually feel okay with Zen getting the same treatment as Lucio, where the healing and debuff fade when he's hacked.
I'm so keen for her buffs. But everyone is acting as if she's going to demolish the meta you still need to be good at her. Especially with lower spread you need to aim better than before now (although better aiming now will be rewarded more) although excited for hack to be feared now. And forcing genji weebs to switch off
02/13/2018 05:51 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
Reaper: Jokes on you Sombra, my 2 abilities are so bad that you just buffed me.

Ah yes beautiful