I am ready to resurrect you!

General Discussion
Heroes never die!! Hammer Down! Nano Boost administered. Freeze! Don’t move!

Don’t mind me just thinking about the good times of this game.
I miss when Mercy had a non generic "My ultimate is ready!" voice line.
6 man rezzes....mmmM!

As a mercy main in the first couple seasons, I felt such satisfaction when i got a sick rezz off. It's too bad the community all decided to kill Mercy and her kit.
Oh, the good old days.

“This takes me back”
- Torb
remember when you ulted and it didn't disappear when you died?
good times
"My servants never die!... For a price" ;)
02/15/2018 09:50 PMPosted by torkahn808
I miss when Mercy had a non generic "My ultimate is ready!" voice line.

"My ultimate is ready!"
"My ultimate is ready!"
"My ultimate is ready!"
"My ultimate is ready!"
Too many messages! Please wait a few seconds...
You seem to be forgetting about McCree's flashbang + 480 damage FantheHammer or Genji's 8 second dragonblade. Those were some dark times
02/15/2018 10:04 PMPosted by BellBivDva
You seem to be forgetting about McCree's flashbang + 480 damage FantheHammer or Genji's 8 second dragonblade. Those were some dark times

Those were hilarious times. No one knew or cared about meta, only that the cowboy was NOT to be messed with in close quarters.
02/15/2018 10:04 PMPosted by BellBivDva

Looks like things never change with Genji being overpowered.
02/15/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Unenclosed
6 man rezzes....mmmM!

As a mercy main in the first couple seasons, I felt such satisfaction when i got a sick rezz off. It's too bad the community all decided to kill Mercy and her kit.
6 is really impressive. Did you raise yourself from the dead as well? Who is this mysterious 6th person?

Joking aside, I miss “HEROES NEVER DIE!” ringing throughout the map. It felt glorious to hear, a beacon of hope, a second chance. And being the one to say it was even more amazing.
I, for one, am glad one of those lines is gone, the others are still around so I don't understand what you mean by "the good times"
02/15/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Unenclosed
6 man rezzes....mmmM!

How you revive 6 people on a 6man team?