Problems with Moira:

General Discussion
(Note: If you're going to down vote then state why. Don't act like someone who rams their head in a brick wall hoping it will move.)

1.) Moira escapes graviton surge with fade.

2.) Moira can solo dive heroes such as Zenyatta.

3.) Moira can do 2x the amount of healing as Ana.

4.) Moiras AOE heal leaves a 3 second heal effect to allies.

5.) Moira's fade ability appears too often and is too consistent.

6.) Moira out-heals every healer.

7.) Moira does more DPS than Soldier 76, Genji, Pharah, and Hanzo.

8.) Her ultimate is very easy to charge.

How would we fix this?
these problems need addressed.
1) So can Reaper and Orisa. Your point?

2) If Moira solo dives a Zen, where are his teammates to begin with? You can use 1v1 all you want, but its still a team game. If Moira dives a Zen, alone, with him not being anywhere NEAR his teammates, then theres a problem with the Zen.

3) In exhange for it being limited and lack of utility, something everyone seems to forget. Is her healing strong? Yes, but its on a resource and outside of healing, she cant provide much unlike Speed boost (Lucio), Damage boost (Mercyaz), Sleep Dart and Grenade which does anti-heal and double heals (Ana) and Discord (Zen).

4) Again its limited on a resource meter.

5) She needs it to get around and against, lack of utility to the team except for herself. Inconsistent? Its working as intended.

6) Moira is a main healer. 2 of the 3 main healers are !@#$. Mercy is a boring corpse and Ana is weak against flankers, barrier, dive and lacks sustainability. Its no competition if the rest are %^-* states.

7) If Moira does moire DPS than your team DPS, then theres a problem with your teams DPS.

8) Fair point, but its fast to charge mostly because the damage to her ult isnt that strong, her heals are good but not as great as Zen and all in all, can be interrupted during her ult.

You made another thread days ago, people answered, stop spamming the forums with this again. We've been through this before, you got your answers now its time to stop.
Just another flanker complaining about Moira, move along
02/18/2018 09:11 AMPosted by CamKitty

So Mercy mains are flankers now?
The only problem I have with moira is unlimited ammo, and BTW all the problems you listed are completely non-problems
02/18/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Acestial
02/18/2018 09:11 AMPosted by CamKitty

You know I can see your profile right?
Let's take some time to experience Moira gameplay. I'm sure you would never want to make these posts like this.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Then you'll notice that I have high hours on Mercy. I haven't played Tracer in a fairly long amount of time.

The last I used Tracer was about 3 seasons ago and if I have ever used her recently, which I have not then it is highly likely from selecting the wrong hero and then re-selecting the right one to myself, Mercy.
So every upside to a hero is a problem now?
I think the only things about Moira that need to be fixed are the biotic orb going through Mei walls rather than bouncing off of them and the amount of charge she gets from her biotic orbs. (1% per damage is a lil' silly)
Did this woman just quote all the threads complaining about moira on the frontpage as if they were fact even tho most of them rarely/ never happen and some of them are anecdotal evidence?
It looks like you've just compiled complaints from other threads today into a single thread.

That said, Moira, Lucio, and Mercy should be top healers as far as healing output goes. All three are going to outheal Ana and Zen by a lot. Depending on your team comp, she may or may not out-heal the other two, but Mercy is almost always going to win that medal if the person using her is any good.

Moira does have the highest healing per second in certain situations, but she's also the only healer who has limited healing. That's the tradeoff. She can't spam group heals for very long and she can't do consistent damage unless she sacrifices some healing to do it (by throwing a damage orb instead of a healing one).

She's deeper than you're giving her credit for and I think it's because you have less than a hour of play time on her total with zero competitive time on her this season, which makes me think you don't understand your own complaints and are just parroting others.

Then you'll notice that I have high hours on Mercy. I haven't played Tracer in a fairly long amount of time.

The last I used Tracer was about 3 seasons ago.

So this is just butthurt left from the Mercy nerfs.

And here, I'll only address the three things you mentioned worth a damn.

6) Moira out-heals every healer.

Statistically wrong. Only in AoE situations. Many heal one dude much better and are not on a resource to heal

7) Moira does more DPS than Soldier 76, Genji, Pharah, and Hanzo.

Worst DPS in the game. You or your team are bad

8) Her ultimate is very easy to charge.

It's also garbage and basically throw away as soon as you get it as just a burst heal
Did this woman just quote all the threads complaining about moira on the frontpage as if they were fact even tho most of them rarely/ never happen and some of them are anecdotal evidence?

idk why you assume I'm a guy. Fyi, I am not. So "did this guy just quote" has been corrected in your post.
When you make a thread you can at least use facts to support your argument.
02/18/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Acestial

idk why you assume I'm a guy. Fyi, I am not. So "did this guy just quote" has been corrected in your post.

Well thanks for that. I did indeed assume your gender, triggering right?

I will correct my post
1.) so can reaper
2.) well she is part flanker like she's literally a hybrid healer/dps
3.) Moira has zero utility, Ana has like four
4.) not really a problem?
5.) how is it incosistent?
6.) depends on the player's ability to manage their resource and her teammates tbh (if her teammates plays too aggressively and receives too much damage then chances are she's going to find herself depleting her resource more often)
7.) ??? she does 50dps??? maximum potential at 100dps?
8.) again not really a problem, it's not that much of a threat when used on it's own anyway.

The last I used Tracer was about 3 seasons ago.

So this is just butthurt left from the Mercy nerfs.

And here, I'll only address the three things you mentioned worth a damn.

6) Moira out-heals every healer.

Statistically wrong. Only in AoE situations. Many heal one dude much better and are not on a resource to heal

When compared to stats that recorded a year's worth of heals compared to a new character yes, statistically.

7) Moira does more DPS than Soldier 76, Genji, Pharah, and Hanzo.

Worst DPS in the game. You or your team are bad

I solo queue every match.

8) Her ultimate is very easy to charge.

It's also garbage and basically throw away as soon as you get it as just a burst heal

easily shreds barriers and great for pushes.