So the nerfs to junkrat were a joke

General Discussion
I swear to god, if this is about his primary fire, I gonna go jump off a cliff because I don't know why do people want his damage nerfed if it's a freaking grenade launcher
See all these "Junkrat OP" whiners were claiming that his mine required no aim and he got free kills.

Mine gets nerfed to require more aim and it turns out people are still upset because in reality the people complaining just have no clue how to engage Junkrat.
02/18/2018 08:19 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
02/18/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Pulse
Still too common for me

So basically you're one of those people who hate Balance and would prefer we stuck with the team compositions from Season 5.

Gotcha.

The season that nearly killed Overwatch streamers because of how dead boring it was.

Season 5 was the best season in the history of Overwatch

Pure skill, no spam, no mercy bs

Winston Dva Zen Lucio Tracer Genji

Glory days
02/18/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Andough
so I've read that they'd rather have 80 damage flat with the mine.
People did say that. Those people shouldn't have said that if they thought about it for 2 seconds. mine+trap won't work and if they buff trap the Genjis and Tracers will lose their minds.
02/18/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Pulse
02/18/2018 08:19 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
So basically you're one of those people who hate Balance and would prefer we stuck with the team compositions from Season 5.

Gotcha.

The season that nearly killed Overwatch streamers because of how dead boring it was.

Season 5 was the best season in the history of Overwatch

Pure skill, no spam, no mercy bs

Winston Dva Zen Lucio Tracer Genji

Glory days

I think after 5+ months of this same comp (especially Tracer), we're all tried and done with it. No one really wants to see it. Many people want dive to end.

And tbh you seem really biased against other heroes that require less mechanical skill. You're one of the DPS memes that people complain about. -_-
<Removed by forum moderator for toxicity>
02/18/2018 08:22 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
It's gonna be hilarious to see how much Pulse complains about Sombra and Hanzo next patch.

Im not a one trick Tracer

If Sombra becomes meta and replaces tracer I will simply main Sombra, shes really fun to play as shes mechanically demanding

So no, you wont see me complaining about that, maybe about moira yes
Mine never bothered me. The ult makes me rage, but I don't mind its speed or climbing.

I just want him to get it like 10% slower. Revert mine, or do what we asked for and just give the 80 damage.
02/18/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Pulse
02/18/2018 08:22 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
It's gonna be hilarious to see how much Pulse complains about Sombra and Hanzo next patch.

If Sombra becomes meta and replaces tracer I will simply main Sombra, shes really fun to play as shes mechanically demanding

FYI as a Sombra main, Moira is going to piss you off. Please don't complain about her, too, simply because she's not as mechanically demanding.

Just figured I'd give you a heads-up.
02/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Andough
02/18/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Pulse

FYI as a Sombra main, Moira is going to piss you off. Please don't complain about her, too, simply because she's not as mechanically demanding.

Too late, I already did, my thread got like 24 pages or so
02/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by DrgHybrid

He already does.

I don't come around the forums enough to notice lol.

What a shame, they're in for a nightmare hahaha.
02/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by DrgHybrid
02/18/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Fireboy769
Drinking game:

Take a shot everytime either Pulse or TwixSnickers complains about Sombra or Hanzo. Take another if their thread reaches 50 downvotes.

Twix has been surprisingly quiet lately. I still think it's an alt account for Pulse though and he rotates out either or depending on which one has the suspension.

If you're going to take a shot every time Pulse complains about something though, you're going to be drunk 24/7.

02/18/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Andough

He already does.

Twix is not me, I dont even see him posting anymore
02/18/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Pulse

24 pages and 292 downvotes on the main topic.
02/18/2018 08:32 PMPosted by DrgHybrid
02/18/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Pulse

24 pages and 292 downvotes on the main topic.

I mean you cant deny i keep the forum entertaining atleast
02/18/2018 08:35 PMPosted by xXProGenjiXx
Says the gold torbjorn main Lol
Ur lvl 200 on console and still in Gold you should kill yourself !@#$.

cmonBruh, youre done

Wait youre in gold too? Ahaha
<Removed by forum moderator for toxicity>