So the nerfs to junkrat were a joke

General Discussion
02/18/2018 08:22 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
It's gonna be hilarious to see how much Pulse complains about Sombra and Hanzo next patch.

i cant wait for this, will laugh so hard
02/18/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Baelish
Still a solid pick no matter what map you play

Isn't this a good thing that should be true of all heroes?
Remember when all the Junk mains were saying this would make him trash tier and practically useless?

Turns out it's just another example of doomsaying around here that never actually pans out.
02/18/2018 08:40 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Drinking game:

Take a shot everytime either Pulse or TwixSnickers complains about Sombra or Hanzo. Take another if their thread reaches 50 downvotes.

everyone is going to be so drunk

You will never see me complaining about a high skill ceiling and mechanically demanding hero

I only ever complain about mercy, moira and junkrat

Im actually glad in a way theyre buffing sombra and reworking hanzo, for sure I will enjoy playing Sombra and hanzo maybe aswell who knows

Just hope theyre actually balanced, because they might be overbuffing sombra a bit
02/18/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Slyther0829
Remember when all the Junk mains were saying this would make him trash tier and practically useless?

Turns out it's just another example of doomsaying around here that never actually pans out.

We, as a group, never said that. We said that it would lower his consistency, which it did. We said it would encourage the double mine, which it did. It would ruin the trap+mine combo, which it did. And that it would, overall, lower his pickrate...which it did.

Gotta get your facts straight.
02/18/2018 08:14 PMPosted by OWSaint
You play Torb, Junkrat is your hard counter.

Who doesn't counter Torb?
02/18/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Slyther0829

I knew it already beforehand

When I saw the changes Instead of being happy I thought

Ok, thats not enough

But i was too happy about mercy nerfs so I let it pass
02/18/2018 08:42 PMPosted by xXProGenjiXx
haha what a cissy cant even take on a little salt be a virgin 4ever kid.

*sissy.

I already have a kid, so you know, that kinda invalidates your statement of me being a virgin.

Please go back to school. Potentially focusing on English and Grammar. It will help you a lot I can tell.
02/18/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Arccway
02/18/2018 08:14 PMPosted by OWSaint
You play Torb, Junkrat is your hard counter.

Who doesn't counter Torb?

You have a point, even the payload counters Torb
02/18/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Pulse

And Orisa. Don't want to forget about those post you made, do you?
02/18/2018 08:46 PMPosted by DrgHybrid
02/18/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Pulse

And Orisa. Don't want to forget about those post you made, do you?

That was just that time, it had more to do with junkrat benefitting from orisa than orisa herself

It had more to do with the spam comp overall

Orisa is okay i guess, I also was sad for Reinhardt because orisa was better at that point, but now with 4 tank meta rein is seeing the light

Forum Moderator Note: Thread locked as it became about the OP in a very nasty way.
Attacking another poster, no matter who they are, is in no way, shape, or form acceptable behavior.
Rather have it cut off at 90 so if Lucio exists it doesn't ruin any combos and even then people won't complain I got double mined since it hits 180

Also how did people die to double mine there is a knockback so one of two things were happening they challenged junkrat under unfavorable conditions or ran at junk after taking the first mine
Junkrat is fine. I'll be the first to tell you he is easy to kill and we get countered easily.