Who else is done this season?

Competitive Discussion
Absolutely terrible for me. From plat to silver. What a joke. I'm pretty much done with this game if I get stuck here again in season 9.
I have hope they will give us what we need in order to have a good time in comp.
Keep on hoping.
I'm sure it was Blizzard that had a meeting this season and said "what can we do to make MightyOwl go from plat to silver this season". Why is it that I hover around the same 2400 ranking season after season?
02/19/2018 05:54 PMPosted by MightyOwl
Absolutely terrible for me. From plat to silver. What a joke. I'm pretty much done with this game if I get stuck here again in season 9.

So you're upset that you haven't got better?
Lmao from silver to gold to just about bronze........ I’m not done though I’ll just keep trucking.
02/19/2018 06:20 PMPosted by pzero24
I'm sure it was Blizzard that had a meeting this season and said "what can we do to make MightyOwl go from plat to silver this season". Why is it that I hover around the same 2400 ranking season after season?

You have like 3 hours total in comp this season..,,you hover around the same rank because you don’t play much...
02/19/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Phett
Lmao from silver to gold to just about bronze........ I’m not done though I’ll just keep trucking.

Good for you my man, keep on going and enjoy the game.
I've kind-of stopped playing until they do a revamp on matchmaking. I play once in awhile and am quickly reminded why it's not fun. I am so disapointed with the leadership, I think they are trying and honestly just don't really know what they're doing.

The balance is bad, the updates are slow (why did mercy stay like that for so long?), the policing is stupid. I hate to say it but I actually can't help but to hope that the entire game tanks in the next several months and is a complete failure, it would bring me satisfaction. I hate that I feel like that.

You don’t even have one hero with a KD over 3. That is appallingly low. You ever think you got higher than you belong and played too long on tilt and fell lower than you belong and you’ll get it back? Falling 2500 to 2100 at end of season with all the throwers isn’t even that bad, seen much worse.
Whats the issue? It's a great opportunity for you to take a step back and figure out what you're doing wrong. Reset in other words. Maybe take up a different set of heroes and see what works for you.

I don't know how console is or what the meta is for you guys but in Season 6 I got extremely pissed cause I just got Masters and then went on a horrible losing streak all the way back to 2900 in platinum, a rank I never wanted to see again.

What did I do? I completely recycled all my heroes, went in DM for at least a week and tried to see what I liked and what I didn't. I solely stuck to those heroes and I worked my way back up to Masters before the season ended.
My season is only starting.. 1 placement down 9 to go. I'd like to get in about 25 total if it's realistic
From 1700 to 2200s and my season high 2349. And I climbed that as a solo one-trick mercy main lol. I know that statement probably just broke your fragile minds' perspective on what competitive overwatch really is but, I'll say it...

You can carry as mercy hardcore, it's just behind the scenes.
I was just going to make this thread. I keep second guessing myself whether I should start the game or not. Just today I opened the game and closed it right after because I thought to myself it was not worth it. A few hours later decided to play and lost about 4 games in a row. Just not worth it, there needs to be a big overhaul to their MM system. OW 2.0 w.e they want to call it but they need something major.
02/19/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Torivorx109
From 1700 to 2200s and my season high 2349. And I climbed that as a solo one-trick mercy main lol. I know that statement probably just broke your fragile minds' perspective on what competitive overwatch really is but, I'll say it...

Your experience is not like everyone else’s, I have an embarrassing winrate as Mercy and Every game I could only do so much. I lost a lot of SR trying to play her.

Personally I’m glad I fell to gold as trying to climb this season was a nightmare. I was trying so hard to get to diamond at the beginning of the season and everyday was win loss win lost. After playing with a few people I didn’t know well, I dropped to gold and just said screw it. No more stress. I’m good enough to climb out if I wanted to and probably will next season but I know what I’m going back to.
02/19/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Torivorx109

You'd be amazed at how many Mercy one tricks reached GM because of this... You my son are not special.

Jesus christ you dropped a lot of SR don't keep going take a break after 1 or 2 loss man you been having throwers I bet!