Best balanced heroes

General Discussion
Healers
1.Zen
2.Lucio.

Offensive
1.Soldier
2.Pharah(pharah, not pharmercy)
3.McCree ( only if they reduced that roll CD, but other than that he is perfect).

Defensive
1.Widowmaker ( yep she perfect, she is all about mechanical skill and positioning , have these and you dominate)

Tanks
1.Reinhardt
2.Zarya
3.Winston.

This is MY list. What do you think?

Note if widowmaker triggers you, i'm sorry to tell you all, but she is meant to be used by people who can aim well enough to bring out results. She is under powered on lower ranks, of course she is, because people can't aim. I ve played countless matches against amazing widow players and we just couldn't win.
I wish there was a way to make her more playable for all sorts of players , but I think there is no way to balance such a powerful, aim dependent hero.
Don't talk about mechanical skill my friend, you will trigger this forum.
your list gave me a hemorrhoid
Heroes that I think are balanced because I am never annoyed to have one on my team, but I also don't consider them abnormally strong picks:

- Soldier
- Pharah
- Reaper
- Torbjorn (on defense)
- Mercy
- Zenyatta
I'm amazed you find Zen balanced considering you are at a higher rank than I am. I think quite a lot of Youtubers and pros have voiced their opinion that Zen is low-key OP, although that might have lessen after all the hero changes.

Also, Rein is anything but balanced. He's in a horrible spot right now
02/20/2018 03:01 AMPosted by KlaytoN
1.Zen
Huge hitbox, no mobility, no good healing to a trade for some damage? There is not fair really.

2.Lucio.

Wallriding benefits only for lucio, and decrease his supportive ability, because of close-ranged aura.

1.Widowmaker ( yep she perfect, she is all about mechanical skill and positioning , have these and you dominate)

Until she will dominated by her SUCH A MECHANICAL perfect_auto_aim hook.
02/20/2018 04:03 AMPosted by AimlockEnox
Don't talk about mechanical skill my friend, you will trigger this forum.

Unfortunately.... Yep, it seems like so.
02/20/2018 04:05 AMPosted by mona
your list gave me a hemorrhoid

Sad to hear. Quick, go to the hospital for treatments!
Lucio, Reinhardt, Zarya and Mccree are all UP
sjglsdhghklsdh
Unpopular opinion
I think mc is op

Its like if widow got a free headshot by pressing e every 10 seconds

But the rest probably are balanced
02/20/2018 07:06 AMPosted by go123452
Lucio, Reinhardt, Zarya and Mccree are all UP

McCree is nowhere UP. I have around 250 hours on him and I can tell you he's not UP. He could use a few twaks mainly on his CD but that's about it.
And why would zarya be UP? She is extrmelely good against DVA which is highly popular, has extremely powerful ult very few can escape from, buble is very good to combo with friendly ults.
Reinhardt is not UP, he's just not fitting in the current meta.