Why Lucio

General Discussion
I don't understand why you guys are so adamant on nerfing Lucio. He's so much fun to play. Imagine having the flag and wallride all the way back to base. And I'm not a some biased Lucio main. You guys just start complaining when u can't counter something. Lucios wallride is one of his perks in CTF and u guys r so happy to remove it. Maybe instead of just complaining actually try and counter him. Maybe with a junkrat trap and mine. Which always works for me. Or symmetras turrets. This means he cants just come by himself and take the flag.
Man the way you guys r going the next thing you will want removed is DVAs defence matrix.
You know traps don't attach to walls right?
I mean put it on the flag so he can't get it in the first place and then kill him with mine. Plez think before u reply.
*concern*
02/13/2018 03:20 PMPosted by CammoBad
I don't understand why you guys are so adamant on nerfing Lucio. He's so much fun to play. Imagine having the flag and wallride all the way back to base. And I'm not a some biased Lucio main. You guys just start complaining when u can't counter something. Lucios wallride is one of his perks in CTF and u guys r so happy to remove it. Maybe instead of just complaining actually try and counter him. Maybe with a junkrat trap and mine. Which always works for me. Or symmetras turrets. This means he cants just come by himself and take the flag.
Man the way you guys r going the next thing you will want removed is DVAs defence matrix.

the games are much more fun now that he was nerfed. he's still meta anyways, speed boost in CTF will always be great.
I

02/13/2018 03:24 PMPosted by cyx
02/13/2018 03:20 PMPosted by CammoBad

the games are much more fun now that he was nerfed. he's still meta anyways, speed boost in CTF will always be great.
Of course it's fun for u cuz u don't have to worry about a half decent Lucio wrecking u. I mean come on r we this low that we have to nerf him just cuz we can't counter him
Lucio was nerfed because on some maps he could win the game solo. On University you could rush in, grab the flag, and then wallride around the map's edge 2x as fast as any other character and be back at his base in under 15 seconds. Personally, I would have removed his speedboost instead of his wallride, but the fact is that lucio was extremely powerful in ctf and needed to be toned down.
02/13/2018 03:23 PMPosted by CammoBad
I mean put it on the flag so he can't get it in the first place and then kill him with mine. Plez think before u reply.

Newsflash, lucio jumps over trap and mine, without being touched. If he had to stand on flag for even a second, might be different, but he doesn't. And he is still ruining the entire game mode with being only hero to be able to speed boost. ITs still lucio speeds carrier across map and nobody can catch up. Totall Bull^^%$...

Assuming the Lucio is smart, then he would know to shoot the base the flag is on before trying to cap.

You can see the fault.
No hero has the capability of doing what he could do when running the flag which basically made him a must pick in the mode. He's still great anyway with speedboosting his team.

If Lucio is stepping in the traps he's not playing the game correctly. Please think before you post.
Yeh maybe if you were a good widow you just headshot him and you good.
Hello. Lucio main here. He's busted in CTF.
02/13/2018 03:39 PMPosted by DaSquyd
Hello. Lucio main here. He's busted in CTF.
you have dogged all the Lucio mains in the world. U know what else is busted. ;)
CammoBad, you say you're not a Lucio main but yet you're adamantly defending his wall ride and strawmanning people who say the nerf was needed.

My sides, they're exploding.
02/13/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Arena25
CammoBad, you say you're not a Lucio main but yet you're adamantly defending his wall ride and strawmanning people who say the nerf was needed.

check my stats brutha. Ur exploding in Ur dog
02/13/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Ductvader

As a Lucio main, traps do affect a Lucio on wall, if he is just 'average' height, (ie, initiated the wallride from ground-level) if they are on the ground the Lucio is wallriding above. The traps leap from the ground on a small chain. This happens all the time. Just an FYI.
02/13/2018 03:48 PMPosted by CammoBad
02/13/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Arena25

check my stats brutha. Ur exploding in Ur dog

Ok, so after looking at your profile, I do notice that Lucio is not your main hero (he's your 5th-most played hero in comp). I'll give you that much credit.

Still does not excuse the fact you are insulting other posters by "plez think before you reply" or "ur exploding in ur dog", which screams at me "Troll that's posting this just to bait others into a response that they'll later regret".

As a result, I'm afraid a couple of your posts will have to be reported for trolling and baiting.
02/13/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Candi
02/13/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Ductvader

As a Lucio main, traps do affect a Lucio on wall, if he is just 'average' height, (ie, initiated the wallride from ground-level) if they are on the ground the Lucio is wallriding above. The traps leap from the ground on a small chain. This happens all the time. Just an FYI.
c this guy is the only one with a brain. So sad that he is getting dogged by all the other Lucio mains.
Supports arent allowed to carry games. Feelsbadman