Make widows grappling hook go where you fkn aim it

General Discussion
I know you want this game to be playable by mentally challenged baby's but for !@#$s sake atleast give us the option to adjust the sensitivity of widows grappling hook. so sick of it auto-grappling a spot i don't want. or it grapples and breaks immediately. sso trash.
02/14/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Soybomb
I know you want this game to be playable by mentally challenged baby's but for !@#$s sake atleast give us the option to adjust the sensitivity of widows grappling hook.

Just use the option to adjust the sensitivity?
Options -> controls -> widowmaker *scroll down* -> sensitity of grapple hook 0-100
While adjusting the sensitivity is a great thing, it doesn't solve all the problems with buggy hook locations. The locations the hook can land are fixed points in every map and those are the ones the devs need to fix as well.
02/14/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Nasibihc
While adjusting the sensitivity is a great thing, it doesn't solve all the problems with buggy hook locations. The locations the hook can land are fixed points in every map and those are the ones the devs need to fix as well.
It does. You should reduce it to about 30. That should make it tight enough where you feel like you have control but not so tight that you end up constantly ramming your face into a wall because you didn't aim high enough.
Btw anyone noticed it feels slower after the "lets make the animation more realistic update"?

Is it placebo or is it actually slower?
02/14/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Nasibihc

Yeh don’t turn it off, that way your panicked grapple will hit something...
Tbh I’ve never really had any issues with it not hitting a surface I wanted to grapple too =\