Crazy High ping

Technical Support
so every so often i will go to play overwatch and what is usually like 100 or so ping sky rockets as high as 1900+ ping and i was wondering if there was anyone else experiencing this... or who knew how to fix it
Entire eastern united states are going through this right now... Unfortunately for us - Blizzard is ignoring the situation - meanwhile we have 'forum tech' that state nothing is wrong - and will point the finger at you.

But rest assured - it is regional, impacting tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.
02/14/2018 05:30 PMPosted by strych9
Entire eastern united states are going through this right now... Unfortunately for us - Blizzard is ignoring the situation - meanwhile we have 'forum tech' that state nothing is wrong - and will point the finger at you.

But rest assured - it is regional, impacting tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.

Well if the Forum Tech does not blame your PC he will blame your ISP, or just nonchalantly call you an idiot with a long paragraph of BS
I'm having the same issues. =/

so every so often i will go to play overwatch and what is usually like 100 or so ping sky rockets as high as 1900+ ping and i was wondering if there was anyone else experiencing this... or who knew how to fix it
servers are still !@#$ed
02/14/2018 05:30 PMPosted by strych9

Its not just the US I've been getting bad lag and I'm from the UK
Yup, UK as well. I've had this for months now, it never used to happen before that.