Which hero is the most OP

General Discussion
Junkrat, Hanzo, Genji, Tracer. In that order.
Tracer is hard to get the hang of, so she being "op" isn't really a big deal. Just shot the Tracer some, have them recall and then kill them.
Genji is alright to deal with as long as you and your teammates don't shot into his deflect. Happens way too much in silver-gold :P
Hanzo is just bs.
Junkrat shouldn't have two mines.
I love it, but it's too op.

Oh and D.va isn't op!
She's so easy to de-mech that's just ridiculous now. Doesn't feel like a tank.
Her selfdestruct being able to kill 3-4 or more players doesn't make her op.
02/15/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Doginstine
and his weapon is pretty effective up close.

Just get out of its range of effectiveness. Simple as that.

No hero is stupidly OP. UP, however...
Genji.
Most OP:

Tracer
DVa
Moira
Zen?
I think theres no really OP heroes at the moment, but Genji and Junkrat is a bit powerful than the other.

Genji because of his ultra mobility and huge deflect hitbox. And Junkrat because of his ult charge too fast, from 0 to 100% in a minute.
02/15/2018 02:32 PMPosted by AzshFayd
I don't think any hero is particularly OP, just that some seem that way because the rest of their category has been reduced to trash or left in the dust.

Seems OP:
- Tracer
- Genji
- Junkrat
- D.va
- Winston
- Zenyatta
- Moira

all of them seem strong either because:

- Dive meta favors them heavily and it's been around FOREVER
- Their counters have been nerfed/forgotten
- other heroes in their category have been nerfed/forgotten
- The other heroes don't often excel outside of their "situations", but the "OP" ones have been left in what is apparently an "acceptable" state of being able to excel relatively well in ALL situations.

Winston and Dva aren't good because of meta...they are meta. All the complaining about dive but never wanting to address it's enablers who got stupid !@#$ing survivability buffs in Winston's case is asinine
Tracer
dva is the only character with an alarming pickrate both on ladder and in pro play. seconded by tracer. in my opinion tracer is more difficult than dva so id say dva in general.
Tracer and Genji.
I would not call any of them OP atm, but as it stands I feel that Junkrat and Moira take the cake when it comes to big results from minimal player effort.
doomfist
Doomfist
I heard he can level a skyscraper
Any well-positioned hitscan
I'd have to say Junk. Although he got that mine nerf. It makes his mine a lot less consistent. I just wanted it to have 25- 50% damage in the air and 100% while armed on the ground. Then the bombs reduced to 80 per.
02/15/2018 02:34 PMPosted by DPSMercy
02/15/2018 02:32 PMPosted by AzshFayd
I don't think any hero is particularly OP, just that some seem that way because the rest of their category has been reduced to trash or left in the dust.

Seems OP:
- Tracer
- Genji
- Junkrat
- D.va
- Winston
- Zenyatta
- Moira

all of them seem strong either because:

- Dive meta favors them heavily and it's been around FOREVER
- Their counters have been nerfed/forgotten
- other heroes in their category have been nerfed/forgotten
- The other heroes don't often excel outside of their "situations", but the "OP" ones have been left in what is apparently an "acceptable" state of being able to excel relatively well in ALL situations.

I disagree with Moira and D.va. Meta =/= OP.
Moira is very balanced, she only does 20dps. Just burst her down.

Dva might not be broken but if you nerf Dva, the rest cease to be a problem.
I really feel there is no OP hero currently.

Some of them need fix (visual / area of effect of genji reflect) but that is all.

The current balance (especially with patch’s to come) is pretty good...
Its obviously Ana.

Obviously.
D.Va. 90% pickrate hero. However, she doesn't necessarily need a nerf. She just happens to be the strongest hero in the current environment.
As much as I like her, I have to say D.Va might be a little too powerful right now. She's pretty much always good, so long as you have a main tank. Even without one, she's still viable. A good Zarya can shut her down pretty quickly though.

If not D.va, definitely Junkrat. Firstly, he's a poorly designed hero in general. He does way too much damage in too short of a time span. He requires zero skill (literally played him for the first time the other day and completely stomped the enemy team). That second bomb they gave him was a bad idea. Completely remove that from the game, imo.
Shoe is so stupid OP OMG PLZ NERF SHOE! !!