why did blizzard buff ana

General Discussion
do they want to break the game its so stupid they make ana do so much damage she kills dps in 3 hits. just becasue mercy is good doesnt mean they have to make others op. first they buff ana into a top teir dps and a top tier healer then they nerf mercy uneccecarily into the ground. why do blizz want to unbalance their heroes so much??? have a nice day, this is just a suggestion dont get mad :)
bc ana was one of the most unplayed heroes and blizzard is trying to make her more viable
mercy insta rez was a bit unbalanced and blizzard was just listening to the majority of the player base
02/15/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Natuday
this is just a suggestion dont get mad :)

You didn't make a suggestion. You stated a poorly worded opinion.
Nice bait. Hook, line, and sinker!
Because was Ana was literal garbage. She still kind of is.
BTW This is an Ana main whining about DPS players.
"What are you thinking?" - Ana
I feel like I just experienced another dimension.
Obvious troll is obvious. Hi, Ana main, naptime!
0/10, Bad bait.

I believe OP could use a little nap.
so many downvotes, noone can face the truth

have a good day

I do believe you need a bigger boat.
Why obsess over the number of shots? It's 2.5 seconds for Ana to kill a 150-200 HP hero.

McCree can kill a 200 HP enemy in 1 to 1.5 seconds. Tracer can do it in .52 to .83 seconds. Hanzo can do it in .5 seconds to 1.6 (+ projectile delay between first and second shots).

More importantly, Mercy and Zen can kill a 200 HP enemy in 2 seconds, Symmetra in 3 without aiming, and Moira in 4 while self-healing.

Ana's damage is by no means high. It's the fifth worst in the game for raw bodyshot damage rates, tied with Genji at 84 DPS (except he at least can headshot).
Does anyone have sunscreen? With this sort of bait, we're going to be out fishing for
a w h i l e.
02/15/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Hisaki
Why obsess over the number of shots? It's 2.5 seconds for Ana to kill a 150-200 HP hero.

McCree can kill a 200 HP enemy in 1 to 1.5 seconds. Tracer can do it in .52 to .83 seconds. Hanzo can do it in .5 seconds to 1.6 (+ projectile delay between first and second shots).

last time I checked ana was a support, not a DPS
02/15/2018 11:05 PMPosted by go123452

I do believe you need a bigger boat.

explain??